FW: What would ET say?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Version 2......

      I think maybe, I should have just posted the following.

      Personally I take this to be a true ET message:

      "THE GATHERING IS IMPORTANT. THE PLANET HAS COME TO
      A CRUCIAL TIME. EXPRESS YOUR WISHES AND TRUTHS. YOUR
      TRUTHS - THAT WHICH HUMANITY REALLY WISHES - HAVE TO
      BE EXPRESSED. THE PEOPLE AND ANCESTORS WHO WILL
      COME TOGETHER SHALL RING IN A RETURN, A TURN AROUND.

      THERE WILL COME A FLOW ON EARTH WHICH WILL BURST
      THE DARK ENERGIES SURROUNDING YOU AND YOUR PLANET.
      IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE,
      IN DIFFERENT PLACES, SHOULD TAKE PART IN THE GATHERING.

      DECIDE WHERE & WHEN & HOW TO GATHER.
      YOUR PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED.

      THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE BREAK WE ARE ALL
      WAITING FOR. YOU ALL ON EARTH AND OURSELVES,
      OUT HERE.

      TRUST YOUR INTUITION. THE PLANET IS IN TROUBLE.

      THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE TURN AROUND.

      RECONNECT YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN SPIRIT. TRUST
      YOUR TRUE FEELINGS. WE ARE STILL WORKING TO SPREAD
      THE ANCIENT PROPHECIES. THEY DATE DIRECTLY FROM THE
      SOURCE. THERE WERE MADE SOME AGREEMENTS WHICH
      NEED TO BE COMPLIED WITH. YOU, YOURSELF, MAY BE A PART
      OF THIS PLAN. NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION ON EVERY LEVEL.
      LOCAL, INTERNET, GLOBAL.

      THE PLANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MILLENNIA. THIS IS
      THE TIME YOU AND EARTH WILL TURN BACK TO THE ORIGINAL
      BLUEPRINT. THERE WILL BE SOULS WHO, BY THEIR PRESENCE,
      WILL NOT ONLY ACTIVATE THE LAND BUT ALSO THE PEOPLE
      WHO HAVE COME TO BE THERE. THIS IS HOW CONSCIOUSNESS
      WORKS. I TELL YOU AGAIN - YOUR PARTICIPATION IS NEEDED.

      IT IS TIME TO CHANGE LIFE ON EARTH. IT IS TIME TO START
      LIFE ON EARTH. THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS ARE CRUCIAL.

      NOW IS THE TIME OF THE TRUTHS. IT IS TIME. TIME TO WAKE
      UP AND AWAKEN LIFE ON EARTH."

      Notes:
      1] I think 'Ancestors' = them, ET.
      2] Where it says, "You and Earth will turn back
      to the original blueprint", I take this to NOT mean
      'Earth Changes'. My information is that the present
      chaotic weather conditions worldwide, are created
      intentionally - using technology.

      Michael

      ----