RE: UFOnet: RE: What would ET say?

  • Joaquim Fernandes
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
      Dear list members,

      As I am researching since 1976 the religious kind
      of "contactees", the seers, in the catholic tradition,
      I wuld loike to know if any of the members here
      knows of modern contact (abductees, i.e.) and
      "extraordinary encounters" where the Entities
      were saw: a) apparently "talking" or emitting
      some kind of "message" to be known by the people;
      b) a kind of prophecy/message NOT to be told
      but forbiden to be spread into the world; c)
      a kind of auditive sensation felt inside the
      brain by the witness-percepient of the message
      and other sensations -words or orders not
      verbalized - also inside the head's contactee.
      I am professor of History and Anthropology
      at the University Fernando Pessoa, in Porto,
      Portugal, working on a PhD thesis on the
      ET Imaginary in the protuguese press and of
      course I am a close researcher of the
      Fatima 1917 events.
      I will apreciate all the impressions and
      any information concerning those questions
      I put here.
      Anyone can answer by my e-mail:
      jfernan@...

      Thank you very much

      Joaquim Fernandes
      CTEC
      University Fernando Pessoa
      Porto
      Portugal

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
        Hello Michael and List

        I am new to this list. I am a contactee and am looking for a place
        to talk about my concerns, thoughts and ideas.

        I have joined some of the very big list, but often am ignored..
        sometimes my post are not even posted because i'm not all "nuts and
        bolts." But that is neither here or there.

        I wanted to say that I, for one, will never think you a nut for your
        beliefs.

        About people seeing ships so often when others don't. I always
        wondered that myself. Sometimes I've seen things and pointed right
        at these things that were obviously large objects that were not
        planes and my friends say, "wow, that's a weird looking airplane". I
        guess their paradigm can't handle it.

        anyway.. talking about paradigm shifts. I saw a link to a book
        (which I'm going to get a copy of with my next paycheck) that got me
        a bit shook up. I posted to that huge list I mentioned before, but
        their moderator never saw fit to post my concerns. I hope to get
        more friendly response here.

        The book was called "The Alien Abduction Reference Guide." It says
        it's a collection of 100 et contact encounters. The table of
        contents is on the website where it's for sale (FYI
        http:www.sweetgrasspress.com ) and in it's table of contents it list
        chapters about things like experiments and stuff. But it also has a
        chapter that is about government involvement with contactees and
        something about a accounts that prove a census was taken by the
        government of all contactees.

        This really bothers me. I feel that if the government did do that,
        then it wasn't for a good reason. Being an abductee myself, I'm kind
        of paranoid I guess. Anyway. If anyone has read this book, please
        let me know what you think.

        And if you remember any kind of census I would love to hear about it.

        Well, I guess that is all I have to say for now.

        Thanks for letting me into this group.

        Susan

        --- In ufonet@y..., "Michael" <michaeli@g...> wrote:
        > I was wondering, this afternoon, as one does, why hardly
        > anyone seems interested in finding out from me what I feel
        > it is ET wants to tell us. Seemed strange to me....
        > as I wandered round my flat, peeking out across the Bay
        > where, according to Jean, the 12m craft comes in late at
        > night..... that no-one is really interested.
        >
        > Very strange.
        >
        > I know no other person who has been several times
        > within 40 feet of craft, and received subtle communication
        > with them. When I say 'know' I mean acquaintance
        > - or a current friend of a friend etc.
        >
        > Perhaps many of you think I'm nuts.
        >
        > It's a pity to tell the truth and be thought of as 'nuts'.
        >

        > I'd like you to think. Don't know if you've ever done this:
        > Think in what way or manner you might hear an ET message
        > and consider it. Have you ever done that? Perhaps nothing
        > like that has ever happened to you before...... you've never
        > read an ET message..... you've never heard one related on
        > TV ...... and probably not 'down the pub'.
        >
        > And yet there are hundreds of craft whizzing around our
        > atmosphere every day.... with people or beings inside who
        > think and feel.
        >
        > What do you think their message is?
        >
        > Michael
      • Michael

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2001
            Hi Susan,

            Whoops....... I thought I was missing a mail
            I needed to investigate.... and just re-found
            yours.

            Looks like you see things deeply.

            Me too, I think. I think I also see things by just looking.
            I can't understand why so many people walk along staring
            at the pavement all the time. Several times I've seen standing
            clouds on the ends of hill lines in the Isle of Man, which
            don't move over periods of say four or five hours. The
            thing is, the two or three days I'm thinking of, there were
            steady to strong winds of 10mph, 20mph and just over,
            blowing. Logically, these clouds should have been at
            least fifty miles away after four or five hours.

            Who are you in contact with?

            << About people seeing ships so often when others don't.
            I always wondered that myself. Sometimes I've seen things
            and pointed right at these things that were obviously large
            objects that were not planes and my friends say, "wow, that's
            a weird looking airplane". I guess their paradigm can't
            handle it. >>

            I'm just talking to Bill Eatock about this sort of thing.

            A message a friend and I received was, "Nothing is as it seems".
            This felt rather like an over-statement. Then the next few weeks
            we saw some very strange things. So 'strange' we were laughing.
            One or two of them, were very like what you describe.

            << .....a chapter that is about government involvement with
            contactees and something about a accounts that prove a
            census was taken by the government of all contactees.
            This really bothers me. I feel that if the government did
            do that, then it wasn't for a good reason. >>

            Yes, I agree. I take your point.

            What would you like to talk about?

            Aside from the things you mention, which are
            relevant to so many, it feels like you have a clear
            and purposeful mind.

            Don't you think it's weird that we are all letting
            all these things happen..... the huge cover-up
            and lie etc.?

            Michael