RE: UFOnet: RE: What would ET say?

  • Joaquim Fernandes
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
      Dear list members,

      As I am researching since 1976 the religious kind
      of "contactees", the seers, in the catholic tradition,
      I wuld loike to know if any of the members here
      knows of modern contact (abductees, i.e.) and
      "extraordinary encounters" where the Entities
      were saw: a) apparently "talking" or emitting
      some kind of "message" to be known by the people;
      b) a kind of prophecy/message NOT to be told
      but forbiden to be spread into the world; c)
      a kind of auditive sensation felt inside the
      brain by the witness-percepient of the message
      and other sensations -words or orders not
      verbalized - also inside the head's contactee.
      I am professor of History and Anthropology
      at the University Fernando Pessoa, in Porto,
      Portugal, working on a PhD thesis on the
      ET Imaginary in the protuguese press and of
      course I am a close researcher of the
      Fatima 1917 events.
      I will apreciate all the impressions and
      any information concerning those questions
      I put here.
      Anyone can answer by my e-mail:
      jfernan@...

      Thank you very much

      Joaquim Fernandes
      CTEC
      University Fernando Pessoa
      Porto
      Portugal

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
        Dear Group,
        I am looking for any bona fide (i.e. regarded generally as being genuine and unretouched,) photos of any sort of alternate space craft hovering over calm water. If any one knows of such an archive, it would be most helpful to me in my research. Thank you for your most kind assistance.
        Yours Most Respectfully,
        Tim Niver

        On Thu, 01 February 2001, ufonet@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> [...]
        > learn, from his American scientific friends, of the amazing business of the
        > "UFO Secret".
        >
        > Returning to Canada, he wrote a report for his departmental chiefs on what
        > he had learned, and he used the now famous phrase that the UFO business
        > was not "supersecret in the U.S.A. - more secret than the Atom Bomb
        > (Project Manhattan.)"
        >
        > In 1953, at Shirley Bay, not far from Ottawa, in a region where, as I
        > myself recall, there had been some quite extraordinary UFO happenings,
        > including landings, the Canadian Government set up the world's "first ever"
        > (!) official flying saucer research station, which however they decided to
        > close down not much later when they found that awkward questions about
        > it all had been asked in the Canadian parliament!
        >
        > The Canadian Government also had a project, headed by Wilbert Smith,
        > to try to construct a flying disc powered by electromagnetic means. It
        > seems likely that this was the same project as the one about which there
        > was later so much publicity, the scheme for Avro Aviation Company to
        > build in Canada a big saucer-type of craft.
        >
        > The name of John Frost was associated with it (possibly the designer?)
        > and there were speeches made about the scheme by the Canadian
        > Government's Minister of Transport, Howell. In the end it seems that
        > nothing came of it all.
        >
        > Subsequently Wilbert Smith was the Superintendent of Radio Regulations
        > Engineering in the Department of Transport at Ottawa.
        >
        > We published a total of eight long articles about UFOs by Wilbert Smith
        > in FSR. He died on December 27, 1962. G.C.
        >
        > --
        > Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1@... >
        > Alternate: < terry_colvin@... >
        > Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
        > Sites: Fortean Times * Northwest Mysteries * Mystic's Cyberpage *
        > TLCB * U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program
        > ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
        > ^ To unsubscribe, send a blank message to: uasr-unsubscribe@...
        > ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
        >
        > ========================== Forwarded message ends ========================

        > Message: 8
        > Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:37:53 -0000
        > From: "Joe McGonagle" <joe@...>
        > Subject: Re: Fwd = First Results from Brookhaven's Heavy Collider
        >
        > I have to confess, this kind of stuff frightens the brown smelly
        > stuff out of me....I hope the scientists fully understand the
        > implications of what they are doing! (I don't!)
        > Joe
        >
        > --- In ufonet@e..., Frits Westra <fwestra@h...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Forwarded by: fwestra@h...
        > > Originally from: Scout Project <scout@C...>
        > > Original Subject: The Scout Report for Science & Engineering --
        > January 31, 2001
        > > Original Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:30:21 -0600

        Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com
      • Michael

          • ufobeliever2001@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2001
              Hello Michael and List

              I am new to this list. I am a contactee and am looking for a place
              to talk about my concerns, thoughts and ideas.

              I have joined some of the very big list, but often am ignored..
              sometimes my post are not even posted because i'm not all "nuts and
              bolts." But that is neither here or there.

              I wanted to say that I, for one, will never think you a nut for your
              beliefs.

              About people seeing ships so often when others don't. I always
              wondered that myself. Sometimes I've seen things and pointed right
              at these things that were obviously large objects that were not
              planes and my friends say, "wow, that's a weird looking airplane". I
              guess their paradigm can't handle it.

              anyway.. talking about paradigm shifts. I saw a link to a book
              (which I'm going to get a copy of with my next paycheck) that got me
              a bit shook up. I posted to that huge list I mentioned before, but
              their moderator never saw fit to post my concerns. I hope to get
              more friendly response here.

              The book was called "The Alien Abduction Reference Guide." It says
              it's a collection of 100 et contact encounters. The table of
              contents is on the website where it's for sale (FYI
              http:www.sweetgrasspress.com ) and in it's table of contents it list
              chapters about things like experiments and stuff. But it also has a
              chapter that is about government involvement with contactees and
              something about a accounts that prove a census was taken by the
              government of all contactees.

              This really bothers me. I feel that if the government did do that,
              then it wasn't for a good reason. Being an abductee myself, I'm kind
              of paranoid I guess. Anyway. If anyone has read this book, please
              let me know what you think.

              And if you remember any kind of census I would love to hear about it.

              Well, I guess that is all I have to say for now.

              Thanks for letting me into this group.

              Susan

              --- In ufonet@y..., "Michael" <michaeli@g...> wrote:
              > I was wondering, this afternoon, as one does, why hardly
              > anyone seems interested in finding out from me what I feel
              > it is ET wants to tell us. Seemed strange to me....
              > as I wandered round my flat, peeking out across the Bay
              > where, according to Jean, the 12m craft comes in late at
              > night..... that no-one is really interested.
              >
              > Very strange.
              >
              > I know no other person who has been several times
              > within 40 feet of craft, and received subtle communication
              > with them. When I say 'know' I mean acquaintance
              > - or a current friend of a friend etc.
              >
              > Perhaps many of you think I'm nuts.
              >
              > It's a pity to tell the truth and be thought of as 'nuts'.
              >

              > I'd like you to think. Don't know if you've ever done this:
              > Think in what way or manner you might hear an ET message
              > and consider it. Have you ever done that? Perhaps nothing
              > like that has ever happened to you before...... you've never
              > read an ET message..... you've never heard one related on
              > TV ...... and probably not 'down the pub'.
              >
              > And yet there are hundreds of craft whizzing around our
              > atmosphere every day.... with people or beings inside who
              > think and feel.
              >
              > What do you think their message is?
              >
              > Michael
            • Michael

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2001
                  Hi Susan,

                  Whoops....... I thought I was missing a mail
                  I needed to investigate.... and just re-found
                  yours.

                  Looks like you see things deeply.

                  Me too, I think. I think I also see things by just looking.
                  I can't understand why so many people walk along staring
                  at the pavement all the time. Several times I've seen standing
                  clouds on the ends of hill lines in the Isle of Man, which
                  don't move over periods of say four or five hours. The
                  thing is, the two or three days I'm thinking of, there were
                  steady to strong winds of 10mph, 20mph and just over,
                  blowing. Logically, these clouds should have been at
                  least fifty miles away after four or five hours.

                  Who are you in contact with?

                  << About people seeing ships so often when others don't.
                  I always wondered that myself. Sometimes I've seen things
                  and pointed right at these things that were obviously large
                  objects that were not planes and my friends say, "wow, that's
                  a weird looking airplane". I guess their paradigm can't
                  handle it. >>

                  I'm just talking to Bill Eatock about this sort of thing.

                  A message a friend and I received was, "Nothing is as it seems".
                  This felt rather like an over-statement. Then the next few weeks
                  we saw some very strange things. So 'strange' we were laughing.
                  One or two of them, were very like what you describe.

                  << .....a chapter that is about government involvement with
                  contactees and something about a accounts that prove a
                  census was taken by the government of all contactees.
                  This really bothers me. I feel that if the government did
                  do that, then it wasn't for a good reason. >>

                  Yes, I agree. I take your point.

                  What would you like to talk about?

                  Aside from the things you mention, which are
                  relevant to so many, it feels like you have a clear
                  and purposeful mind.

                  Don't you think it's weird that we are all letting
                  all these things happen..... the huge cover-up
                  and lie etc.?

                  Michael