UFO thesis

  • Jacques Poulet
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi All,

      I've made available a list of academic thesis on UFO (and related subject)
      at http://members.nbci.com/jpoulet/english/thesis.htm

      The list is available in english, french and norwegian (thanks to Ole
      Jonny Brenne).

      I used an old file from Ed Stewart and a more recent listing from Paolo
      Toselli to start it up and I completed it with some of my own research.
      There is 43 thesis listed and I have a few more to add as soon as I can
      find someone to translate them.

      Which brings me to the reason for this post: I'm looking for translators
      from english (or french) to italian (the work was started but not
      completed), spanish, portuguese and others.

      The work load is minimal= about one hour (maybe two). I'll take care of
      the web hosting and formating.

      If there are interested readers on the list who would like to help in this
      project, just contact me at jpoulet@...

      Thank you for your time... we now return to our regular ...

      Bye,

      Jacques Poulet      http://www.chucara.com/

      Cimetière           http://www.multimania.com/jpoulet/cimetiere/

      CHUCARA                Phone: (514) 913-0274
      Box 61
      La Prairie, Qc
      Canada  J5R 3Y1