Hollow Earth Theory

  • aergo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      For those who have been asking for a show about the
      "Hollow Earth" theory - here it is:

      Thur/Fri 2/01-02/01
      Midnight - 4am CST
      Check for time & station in your zone.

      Internet live feed: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
      Archive will be available:
      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/topics.html

      02/01/01 - Thu/Fri
      Host: Ian Punnett

      Guest: Jan
      Lamprecht
      Born
      in Zimbabwe, now living in

      Johannesburg, South Africa, Jan

      Lamprecht has been involved with

      computer programming, consulting, etc.,
      for
      the last 19 years. He has had an

      intense interest in offbeat subjects such as

      UFOs, etc., since his teenage years. His

      book, Hollow Planets was published in
      July
      1999. He is currently working on a

      follow-up book which will concentrate on
      many
      Arctic mysteries and issues which
      have
      been long ignored.

      Book: Hollow Planets

      Website: www.HollowPlanets.com

      Join your friends at the NW UFO Conference - Memorial
      Day Weekend - Details:
      http://www.seattleartbellchatclub.com/
    • Jacques Poulet
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        Hi All,

        I've made available a list of academic thesis on UFO (and related subject)
        at http://members.nbci.com/jpoulet/english/thesis.htm

        The list is available in english, french and norwegian (thanks to Ole
        Jonny Brenne).

        I used an old file from Ed Stewart and a more recent listing from Paolo
        Toselli to start it up and I completed it with some of my own research.
        There is 43 thesis listed and I have a few more to add as soon as I can
        find someone to translate them.

        Which brings me to the reason for this post: I'm looking for translators
        from english (or french) to italian (the work was started but not
        completed), spanish, portuguese and others.

        The work load is minimal= about one hour (maybe two). I'll take care of
        the web hosting and formating.

        If there are interested readers on the list who would like to help in this
        project, just contact me at jpoulet@...

        Thank you for your time... we now return to our regular ...

        Bye,

        Jacques Poulet      http://www.chucara.com/

        Cimetière           http://www.multimania.com/jpoulet/cimetiere/

        CHUCARA                Phone: (514) 913-0274
        Box 61
        La Prairie, Qc
        Canada  J5R 3Y1