Re: Fwd = [ufologyinuk] Huge UFO hovers for 90 minutes in US!!!

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
      It would appear that this is a misunderstanding, and the Airport was
      in Siberia!
      Cheers, Joe

      --- In ufonet@y..., WITMERCAR@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 1/31/01 8:37:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > fwestra@h... writes:
      >
      > << To all:
      > I had to go to the bathroom during the 'news-break' tonight
      (1/30/01)
      > while listening to the 21st Century Radio broadcast of the Dr. Bob
      > Hieronimus show (you can go to my site and click on the 'links'
      > section--then click on the large picture icon of Dr. Bob to tune-
      in
      > this great show--http://JasonLeigh.org). Upon returning to my
      study
      > where the broadcast was blaring from my computer speakers--I
      caught
      > the tail-end of this news report:
      >
      > * Today (1/30/01), a huge--and 'shinny'--UFO hovered over an
      unnamed
      > airport near--I think--Denver, Colorado--for 90 minutes!!! It was
      seen
      > by hundreds of people. One cargo plane REFUSED to take off from
      this
      > airport--while another 'cargo' plane REFUSED to land--due to this
      HUGE
      > UFO just 'hovering' over the airport. There were reports that NO
      > airplanes would land, or take off from the run-ways--until--90
      minutes
      > later: the UFO just-------vanished!
      > x x x
      > Now, this 'news report' came from "The Liberty Network News,"
      which is
      > a BIG DEAL in the USA--as they promote the quest for TRUTH in
      > Broadcasting--which I admire--having been formerly in TV-news and
      > discourged by the lack thereof. They (Liberty Works)aren't going
      > report just any ole UFO story. Nope.
      >
      > Please understand that this was not a ver batum accounting--these
      are
      > just the words I recalled hearing (being ever mindful of UFO
      > reports)upon returning to the study--and since it was the
      last 'news
      > break' of the radio show: I was unable to take notes--should the
      story
      > be repeated. I will write to Dr. Bob--since he is a personal
      > friend--for more details--but would ask all of you in the UK to
      keep
      > your ears open across the Pond for this report--as it WAS NOT
      REPORTED
      > by the major TV news this evening--at all.
      > ** Now--for the 'grovy' part: 'Cargo' airplanes were repeated in
      that
      > report several times. Near Denver--there is an Air Force airport
      > (actually--several)where mostly--'cargo' planes land and take off.
      If
      > this 'event' had happened at the Denver airport (commercial
      flights);
      > I'd venture to say that we would have heard more about it.
      > I'll close for now--wishing you all 'happy hunting' on this one!!!
      > Jason
      >
      > ========================== Forwarded message ends >>
    • stefan duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        This was a report from Russia, Siberia, not Colorado.

        Duncan
        AMERICAN UFO NEWS Hotline 910-425-6962
        UFO NEWSWIRE aufon-subscribe@egroups.com http://www.aufon.com
        AUFON LIVE radionet hosted by Stefan Duncan
        9p.m.-11p.m. M-F 11p.m.-1a.m. SAT. (EST)click at website or
        http://www.live365.com/cgibin/directory.cgi?autostart=aufon when
        broadcasting. Call in's 910-425-6962 emails are read also.
        GUEST INTERVIEWS:
        If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Duncan or call. We can
        either do a live show or pretape the show. Call or email with breaking news
        and UFO sightings.
        1. PC to PC. Use any of the following Yahoo Messenger, netphone2, paltalk,
        phonefree. I will call you and do a pretaped show.
        2. ON LIVE. (This is a one man operation, financed by one person. I am
        unable to pay for long distance interviews 27 nights a month.) Guests who
        wish to be on live are asked to call at 9:30 pm on the night of If you would
        like to be a guest of the show refer to the aufon.com and click on AUFON
        LIVE to read about interviews.