Copycat Greys vs. Real Greys

  • A.B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      I am getting the impression that there may be copycat greys or those
      not related genetically to the original Greys. The copycat greys are
      defined as genetic creations that use the form and shape of the real
      greys. What purpose can it serve. It is said to be mostly a creation
      by the shadow government at present as well as possibly in
      Atlantis where techno-occult sorcerers creates Grey like creatures to
      house their summoned spirits (as mentioned in the Sumerian tablets and
      in Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky). But what inspire or motivate them to
      use the shape of the Grey in the first place. In the government case,
      it could be used as decoys. In the Atlantis case. Could it be copied
      from original greys that settled or came to Earth ages ago?? Speaking
      of these original greys.. which has many sub species. Is it possible
      that sometime in the distant past in another planet. They suffered
      nuclear holocausts and they were the survivors (as many abductees are
      claiming). Or better yet. If a similar nuclear holocaust befall
      humanity at present. Could we become greys like creatures in the
      future. This makes me wonder if the Real Greys (if they are real
      victims as they claimed) were from victims of nuclear holocaust that
      befell earth in the distant past (or even on Mars). The bottom line of
      it all is. Can Human-like creatures devolve into Greys if nuclear
      holocaust would occur in this planet. What branch of science deals
      with the study of the effect of mutation on succeeding species. I'd
      better ask the experts opinion on these. I just don't know where to
      ask. Pls. point me to what source that can answer this question (like
      articles or lists). Thanks.

      Al