[DrRichBoylanReports:] I Had A Dream

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      Dr RichBoylanReports - http://DrRichBoylanReports.listbot.com

      --------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
      Start Your Own FREE Email List at ListBot
      http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

      Date: Jan 07 2001 16:19:33 EST
      From: drboylan <drboylan@...>
      Subject: another Dream?

      "I had a Dream."

      Yes, another one, last night. And I'm lucky if I remember one
      dream in six months. And together with last week's
      Mega-Tsunami over the Bay Area, and the Taking of the Space
      Shuttle by a UFO, makes three major-shift dreams in a week.

      In this Dream, NBCi (NBC INTERNET, INC.), a major news media
      outlet, calmly runs front-page feature with many photos of
      UFOs over major American cities. The headline says that UFOs
      are being seen over lots of U.S. cities. Nothing about: what
      UFOs? Nothing about: the UFO cover-up. Just reporting this
      major news story like any other major news story,
      matter-of-factly.

      This trilogy of (coming?) events makes me wonder if my
      subconscious is picking up on something.

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC,
      Post Office Box 22310,
      Sacramento, California 95822, United States of America.
      Phone: (916) 422-7479 (PDT)
      E-mail: drboylan@...
      WEBSITE: http://www.jps.net/drboylan/

      You are invited to join his UFOTruth internet
      reports-and-ET/UFO/Experiencers communications list;
      moderated by Dr. Boylan: (subscribe at: http://UFOTruth.listbot.com/
      ); or join DrRichBoylanReports (his reports-only!) list at:
      http://DrRichBoylanReports.listbot.com/

      Attachments:

      drboylan.vcf