Mt Adams UFO report

  • James A Gilliland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      Well, here goes another redundant UFO report. There are so many sightings
      here at the Sanctuary with hundreds of witnesses one has to wonder if anyone
      cares. Have we become so dumbed down, asleep, and unconscious that we cannot
      realize one of the most fantastic events in human history is unfolding right
      in front of our very nose?

      FULL BLOWN CONTACT HAS HAPPENED

      Contact is happening around the world, yet here it is fully documented with
      over four hours of day and night footage with sound, not to mention over 700
      witnesses and photographs taken by UFO investigators.

      So where is the Press, NASA and SETI? It is a well known fact that covering
      subjects like UFOs and free energy are taboo in the main stream press. Every
      once in a while one gets lucky like we did when ABC and Fox went national
      with the sightings here at the Sanctuary. Seattle's "Evening Magazine" show
      also covered the event, yet each time they had to put their twist on the
      story like we are filming street lights or meteors.

      This is ironic because there are no street lights anywhere near the ranch
      and meteors do not hover, make right angle turns, turn blue and purple even
      pink, become 5 times their normal size then fly below the mountain and then
      turn up back into the sky. This also rules out satellites as one UFO
      reporting center would like to believe.

      How do you get 60 people at a time along with children to come on record? Do
      you drag them over to a street light and say okay this is a UFO. These are
      astrophysicists, air force design engineers, pilots and people in the
      aeronautic industry.

      Lets get real. The evidence is overwhelming. It is getting no press or
      verification from NASA, "never a straight answer" and SETI. "Lets use a
      radio to find life out there rather than in our own back yard."

      Hello, they would have to reach hyper light speed to get here. Why the heck
      would they use a radio? By the way, for the scientists that say it is
      impossible to get here, our own scientists have accelerated light over 300
      times its speed.

      So now that I have finished my soap box rhetoric here is the latest
      sightings.

      At 5:30 PM, I was driving down Little Mountain Road which is adjacent to the
      Sanctuary. A very large luminous object caught my eye on the face of Mt
      Adams which is approximately 13 miles away. It was not yet dark and
      the object was so bright one could not miss it.

      The only possibility would be a large snow cat with a bank of halogen lights
      or a helicopter. The light was far more brilliant than any landing light,
      yet one has to dismiss all possibilities. It was pulsing going on and off
      and moving from side to side. It also moved up on the rocks, a large lava
      flow that was not covered by snow. These boulders are enormous and there is
      about 8 feet of snow up there. The location is also in the wilderness area
      where no motorized vehicles can go.

      I told myself until this thing goes airborne it could be anything and not
      worth getting excited about. I continued to film it when all of a sudden it
      turned off and another brilliant light appeared directly above the mountain.
      It looked exactly the same only now it was rising rapidly and moving towards
      the East.

      Shortly after it rose up into the air and began to move East, a small jet,
      most likely military, was vectoring in on it. When the jet became close it
      picked up speed and vanished. This was caught on film. As the jet continued
      on the course of the UFO the light reappeared on the mountain.

      This light could fly visible to the naked eye or just appear. Then the light
      appeared again overhead lit up brilliantly and dimmed out again. I caught
      the tail end of it on film due to the slow response time of the camera going
      from standby to record. There were three witnesses present who watched the
      event.

      --
      James Gilliland
      Self-Mastery Earth Institute