UFO : [Filer's Files #1-2001 Uncorrupted]

  • crash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Filer's Files #1-2001
      MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer: MUFON Eastern Director,
      January 2, 2001
      Majorstar@... (609) 654-0020

      Sponsored by Electronic Arts.
      C. Warren Webmaster.
      Web Site at
      http://www.filersfiles.com Majorstar@....

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A MERRY MILLENNIUM

      UFO SIGHTINGS HAVE BEEN FEW IN DECEMBER -- But good UFO sighting reports
      came in from New York, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, California,
      Washington, Chile and Turkey. Although there are thousands of reports
      each year, the last five years have shown that December and the Christmas
      Holidays have the least number of reports. Perhaps people are too busy
      to report sightings during this period, but more likely the UFO aircrews
      go on vacation. Polls show that 7% of the total population have seen
      UFOs, but only a small percentage are actually reported.

      As we start the new Millennium, it is time to expose the fact that alien,
      and most likely extraterrestrial presence has been with us for many
      thousands of years. Today our newest technology such as radar and
      satellites are picking up the UFOs on a regular basis. There is also
      good evidence that UFOs may provide a safety hazard to our aircraft.
      Important aircraft accidents such as TWA Flight 800 and EgyptAir Flight
      900 have numerous reports of UFOs in the vicinity. Jeff Challender has
      put together raw video footage from space shuttles orbiting Earth. These
      show incontrovertible evidence that the NASA downloads show UFOs moving
      at tremendous speed both in our atmosphere and in space. I personally
      feel many of the ancient historical and religious texts also tell the
      story of our visitors. Ancient Sumerian, Indian, Greek, and
      Biblical texts reveal that our Earth was visited by angelic messengers
      flying in strange craft that are remarkably similar to those seen today.

      Human nature has tendency to reject and bury those factors that might be
      a threat. Politicians, scientists and high ranking military appear to
      have the most to lose if it turns out these unidentified flying objects
      are manned by non human intelligence. Most of our readers realize that
      some UFOs may be natural phenomenon or classified military aircraft.
      However, it seems doubtful that humans have developed craft that can fly
      at 100,000 mph, but we should realize that we may have been fooled on
      occasion by clever counter-intelligence efforts to hide new aircraft.

      Our world still faces major environmental problems in the new Millennium.
      New diseases, an energy shortage and the threat of international
      terrorism all point to difficult times ahead. President Bush needs all
      the help he can get to overcome these serious problems in the future. It
      will be interesting to see if the new president is willing to publicize
      the UFO presence. His father and President Clinton appeared willing to
      ignore the problem.

      Less than a hundred years ago the Wright Brothers flew at Kitty Hawk, and
      now we are getting ready to visit other planets. For the first time in
      history, we present a threat to other intelligence's by venturing forth
      to other planets. The future of our civilization may depend on the
      actions we take regarding the visitors. We must learn more about the
      visitors who could cleverly exploit us, using religion, sex or the
      entertainment industry against us. There is evidence in the past, they
      attempted to give us lessons on how to live as brothers. It is time we
      matured and find ways to eliminate hatreds and wars as a means of
      settling disputes. There may be accidental encounters between the
      visitors and us. The fact they have not simply destroyed us indicates
      they choose to keep us alive. Until we know their plans and motives we
      must gain intelligence information on their intentions.

      During the last Millennium many great men have come and gone. Leaders
      like Winston Churchill, Roosevelt, scientists such as Einstein, Kepler,
      Tesla, and Bell. Its interesting that most of the greatest men also had
      a curiosity about UFOs. In reflecting about the past, I thought about
      those who had left there mark on my life. A great actor who died this
      year, had a great effect on me. I met Sir Alec Guinness in London and he
      was gracious and friendly. He was in my opinion the true superstar of
      the "Star Wars" movies. I think he knew there is a God the Creator or
      Father of the universe when he stated with a sparkle in his eye, "May the
      Force be with you!"

      ASTROALERT: METEOR SHOWER TO WELCOME 2001

      Periodically our earth travels through parts of the sky that are more
      dangerous because of potential asteroids. As the Sun moves through the
      galaxy it pulls the planets along with it. Once each year we circle the
      sun, but we appear to be moving into an area where there is more debris
      in space. Asteroids are relatively dense bodies that range in size from
      1 to 760 kilometers. An asteroid or even the smaller meteoroids could
      cause severe damage to the Earth. It is fortunate that we now have the
      ability for space travel and an increasing ability to spot danger in our
      skies. Tim Edward's writes, " One of the strongest annual meteor showers
      will peak over North America during the morning hours of Wednesday,
      January 3, 2001." The Quadrantid meteor shower has the capability to
      produce 100 meteors per hour at the time of maximum activity if viewed
      from dark rural sites away from any sources of light pollution.
      Quadrantid meteors should be seen in a remote region of the sky near the
      intersections of Draco, Hercules, and Ursa Major. Gary Kronk has provided
      a finder chart at:
      http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/showers/quadrantids.html .
      Thanks to Tim Edwards tedwards@...

      NEW YORK GLOWING SPHERE

      NORTH MASSAPEQUA -- On December 2, 2000, 37 year old male and a 39 year
      old female were driving north on Hicksville Road in Nassau County.
      Suddenly a bright green light was spotted by both of them at exactly the
      same time. The witness said, "It would have appeared to have been an
      airplane or such, except for the fact that it was going straight down at
      rapid speed and then disappeared." The speed was definitely greater than
      an object falling from the sky. The object was directly in front of us
      at 11:15 PM and we only saw the object descending. We knew it cannot
      have been fireworks or ground-launched incendiary device. We looked down
      a few streets to see if we could see it where it may have landed.
      Witness 2 believes it landed, and quite possibly the light went out just
      before landing while moving to the northeast. Witness 1 believes it
      disappeared from view -- perhaps the light went out but it was still
      there. The object was in sight for about a minute. Less than 5 minutes
      later 3 or 4 helicopters were circling the neighborhood.
      Thanks to the MUFON's Worldwide UFO Database. http://www.mufon.com
      1 (800) UFO-2166

      NORTH TONAWANDA -- Roger Hoeft III writes that back in about 1978-79 my
      brother and his wife told me of strange goings on that were occurring
      behind their home in Western New York. One evening in the fall, after
      dark, we observed a ship gliding over an empty field behind their home.
      This time it was observed from the side and had the "cigar shape" that is,
      long and not too high. There were several large picture windows, that I
      could see with binoculars. I could only see light in the windows. We
      watched as this one glided along at about 10 mph or so, and then it turned
      on it's side and took off at great acceleration towards the north. I
      presumed that it was an experimental aircraft, since the Niagara Falls Air
      Force base was only about 10 miles away. Possibly this is where the craft
      I saw in '98 came from. Thanks to: Roger Hoeft III

      NORTH CAROLINA OBLONG UFO SPOTTED

      FAYETTEVILLE -- On November 30, 2000, Patricia Carter, her husband Bob,
      and her sister-in-law, Judy were driving when both ladies saw an object
      moving slowly across the sky at around 9:45 PM. Bob, thought it was a
      blimp. But I said, 'No way!' We saw red lights in an elongated pattern,
      on or around the perimeter of an oblong object. The object appeared to
      move at the speed a blimp would move, but it was too elongated to be a
      blimp. There didn't appear to be any other lights visible." "Then Bob
      stopped to speak with a man at Gray's Creek," near Fayetteville, NC. We
      were quite curious and persuaded Bob to turn the car around and follow the
      lights. By the time the object was nearly out of sight and traveling
      along north of the river. We lost sight of the object because of a line
      of trees that obscured our vision." See the Fayetteville Observer for
      December 2, 2000. Thanks to Stefan Duncan of AUFON.

      FLORIDA FLYING SAUCER SIGHTED

      CORAL SPRINGS - On December 23, 2000, a 43 year old educator saw a saucer
      shaped object with a dome at an altitude of 500 feet or less. The object
      was north of Coral Springs, only 250 feet away from the observers position
      at 8:00 AM. The saucer flew back and fourth at high speed and appeared
      metallic. Its lights dimmed and eventually disappeared. The witness
      said, "I felt helpless, but I got a picture of it, but it turned out
      blurry." There was rain and a cloud cover. Thanks to the MUFON's
      Worldwide UFO Database. http://www.mufon.com , 1 (800) UFO-2166

      INDIANA SHINY METALLIC UFO SIGHTED

      MICHIGAN CITY -- The witness a 26 year old male was walking in Dunes
      National Park on December 21, 2000. When he got to the top of Mount Baldy
      at 8:45 PM, he looked down and noticed a shiny, metallic like tent sitting
      on the ground about fifty feet away. It had a dome with appendages. The
      witness states, "It sat there for about two minutes, then began whining,
      and finally took off at an incredible speed, making a high-pitched whining
      sound." I also noticed a strange smell. The object changed color to a
      bright red and finally fiery red heading higher and finally too far away
      to see. I looked at my watch, noticed that roughly two hours had passed.
      My memory and motor skills were effected by the incident. I had
      involuntary actions that included paralysis and a rash. Thanks to the
      MUFON's Worldwide UFO Database.

      MICHIGAN INVESTIGATION OF FILMED UFO

      DEARBORN -- A UFO video clip was filmed on Ford Road on September 5, 2000,
      of an odd bright light in the northeast sky at 6:50 AM. The object was
      only a few degrees above the horizon and the Sun had not come up yet. The
      witness pulled into the new Visteon building's parking lot and started
      filming. At first he thought it may be a cloud, but it actually sat
      motionless and then slowly moved to the southeast. The video shows a
      "ribbed" disk shaped form which appears underneath the
      "illuminated/reflecting" upper section of the object. The video and other
      UFO investigations can be seen at this excellent web site.
      http://members.home.net/tattoo89/UFO_1_Backup-1-1.mpg

      ARIZONA UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS

      PINAL COUNTY -- I live in a remote area of the San Tan Mountains. I have
      had several sightings over the last three years always when there was no
      moon. There is no electrical service in the area, so there is no light
      interference. At the time, I spent almost every evening outside enjoying
      the stars and the quiet. From within the mountains I observed a
      helicopter, sometimes two that followed a large object closely. It was
      completely dark with no lights, but made a strange sound. I am familiar
      with aircraft and turbine engines, but these are very quiet and have a
      strange sound. I assumed that it was a new experimental aircraft from a
      facility within the San Tans Mountains. Often these craft headed to
      Sacaton, where there is a very strange facility surrounded by orchards on
      the Indian Reservation. After finding this facility I became intrigued,
      because it is a very odd facility. I am not claiming that it is alien,
      but the facility and these sightings are interesting and may worthwhile.
      Thanks to the MUFON's Worldwide UFO Database. http://www.mufon.com

      CALIFORNIA UFO SHOWS UP EACH YEAR

      SANTA BARBARA -- This letter was written to Dr. Leir. " On December 17,
      2000, my friend and I were on the roof when he saw an object in the sky.
      The object was almost straight up in the sky overhead, and about the size
      of Venus, but looked metallic from a reflection of the sun. Atmospheric
      distortion was evident, when comparing it to aircraft flying in the area.
      We assume the object was at a higher altitude. Looking through
      binoculars, I saw a puff of smoke or vapor from the UFO. We both lost
      sight of the object when it split into three separate smaller ones, and
      the total brightness went down. It split from one to two and from two to
      three. (X to x x to x) The split off flew north east. When I
      moved I lost them in the field of view. We viewed the object for about 7
      minuets, just before 4:50 PM. This object has shown itself each of the
      past going back to 1992, during the Holidays. It has been witnessed by
      many individuals and studied by MUFON. Thanks to James Brandt and Dr.
      Leir.

      WASHINGTON FLYING FLASHING LIGHTS

      SEATTLE -- On December 23, 2000, four witnesses noticed strange flashing
      lights. A 34 year old witness is now in the military, his 33 year old
      wife and 13 their year old son were driving to Tacoma. Upon entering the
      Seattle city limits around 8:00 PM, they saw what looked like a flying
      police car's lights up in the sky. The lights were within visual range of
      a large commercial aircraft. The flashing lights came from the east and
      accelerated suddenly for about a full second, increasing from helicopter
      speed to full throttle jet fighter speed. It took about 20 seconds to
      cover the distance to the coast. Once over the water, the flashing lights
      made a 180 degree turn and returned half the original flight path. It
      then made a 90 degree turn toward the South and moved quickly out of
      sight. It was 500 to 1000 feet in altitude. The object was visible for
      several minutes. The object moved from 500 feet to one mile away before
      disappearing. Thanks to the MUFON's Worldwide UFO Database.

      CHILE UFOs SIGHTED AGAIN

      There have been a series of sightings in Chile's 2nd Region in recent
      months. Local researcher Jaime Ferrer reports that a luminous object with
      an almost-rhomboidal configuration was seen on Monday, December 18, 2000,
      at 22:30 hours in the area known as Ojo de Apache, two kilometers west of
      Calama. The witness Mrs. Maria Angelica was walking home on a road with
      no lighting in the area when she saw the UFO. She lives in terror,
      because every night she hears violent stomping on her rooftop that she
      feels are related to the UFO. She claims, her animal-owning neighbors
      have lost many animals to the intruders. What is most disquieting about
      this situation is that the police have ordered everyone to keep quiet
      about the animal deaths. She heard her neighbors state, "We can't say a
      word." She feels that nothing can be done at the risk of being penalized
      for causing a panic. Sources have made it known that there is a certain
      "unidentified agency" has located individuals who have suffered this type
      of loss and in exchange for their silence, remunerates them according to
      each type of animal. Translation (c) 2000. Thanks to Scott
      Corrales-Institute of Hispanic Ufology and Gloria Coluchi. [From Dr.
      Sanchez's notes]:
      http://ufomiami.homestead.com/CalamaUFO.html

      AUSTRALIA US NUCLEAR PLANE UFO DEBRIS

      There has been some talk about a X-plane the US Designed in the 60's that
      has plans that show structure that closely resembles UFO debris a witness
      has recovered in Australia. There is a photo that prior to me seeing it,
      I would not care, except I have some UFO debris that was recovered in
      Arizona at a crash site near an air force base that has had a history for
      x_planes and some that were nuclear powered and had crashed in the early
      60's. My sample looks exactly like the material in the photo. It could
      the two be related to the same kind of aircraft? I've put mine in a safety
      deposit box at the bank for safe keeping.

      TURKEY LARGE MOTHER SHIP AND SAUCER

      IZMIR -- Ertan Guney I have a friend living in Ýzmir who is a contactee
      since November 1998. His name is Hüseyin Sarlak. His first contact
      started at 3:30 AM, when he saw a huge mother ship at about 10, 000 meters
      in altitude. It was constant, when a smaller egg-shaped saucer came out
      of it and landed on his garden without making any noise. There were small
      windows on it. One of them opened and he saw an alien looking through the
      window. He had a mechanical voice trying to talk to him. Then he smiled
      and tried to hold his hand and they shook hands softly. My friend,
      Hüseyin felt great pleasure and thought that he was invited into their
      saucer. He felt that he was not ready to travel, so he refused to go with
      them. The saucer flew back to the mother ship, and suddenly they
      disappeared. Thanks to Ertan Guney ertanguney@...

      UFO EXPERIENCES ARE DIFFERENT

      Andy & Robin Hodge writes people who have UFO experiences ARE
      DIFFERENT. We are different because we realize that the universe is much
      bigger than the average person believes and knows. Most go about their
      daily routines doing what is best for their family and friends without a
      thought to what lies in our great beyond. UFO experiencers go about their
      lives with their eyes peeled toward the heavens in a constant search of a
      repeat appearance. We believe that all things are possible, if I can
      speak for all of those who have known the unknown. We are not crazy yet,
      we may be labeled "heretics." I will remind those who do not know the
      joys, fear, ecstasy and silence that accompanies these sightings that we
      strive to be our best, not neglecting the needs of our loved ones, but in
      the interest of our loved ones and the world.

      WE HAVE SEEN, THEREFORE WE BELIEVE!

      Let me remind your readers that the great "heretics" of our past have
      REFORMED this world. We are the Loners on a mission to open doors for all
      those willing to listen. Teachers that SHOULD BE HEARD. Like the great
      ones from the ancient Sumer, to Egypt, to Israel, to our modern world, we
      will try to influence the sciences, philosophies, ideas and beliefs, yet
      sadly and likely, we will NOT be heard until time passes and we are dust
      like so many who lived before us. Then, we will be heard. How many times
      have we seen that happen in history? Time repeats itself,over and over
      again. Look to the ancient scripts. Look for the truth. Did not the
      ones who had encounters in our ancient past fall down on their faces in
      fear? Were they not filled with all emotions? Thanks to Robin
      ahodge@...

      MARS CYDONIA REGION HAS STRANGE MARKINGS

      Dan Reichel I must say that I find it truly incredible that most "Cydonia
      researchers", fail to point out the "rocket ship" (sort of Buck Rogers
      design) that is left of the oft-pointed-out "Fortress", and that the
      "Fortress" is actually an "arrow" between the sand sculpture of the rocket
      ship and an incredibly huge "bulls-eye" on the flat terrain near the Mars
      Face. My son is a Nintendo expert, and was playing a game entitled "JPL
      and the Viking 2 Lander", No one has to explain to him the symbolism of a
      rocket ship, arrow, and a bulls-eye. He would know, in the grand design,
      where he was supposed to set down the Lander. Yet a whole laboratory of
      scientists and engineers, at JPL in 1976, failed to understand this
      symbolism, and chose to set the Viking 2 Lander down elsewhere on Mars.
      Can someone, anyone, tell me "How much clearer do the messages need to be
      before we begin to understand them?" These aforementioned sand sculptures
      and bullseye are easily seen in Viking 2 image f035a72 available from the
      NSSDC website. The bullseye is in
      flat terrain and therefore cannot be attributed to "light and shadow." It
      is approximately 1.5 miles, 2 kilometers, in diameter. There is also a
      "second face," the one referred to as "Rounded Formation" in Graham
      Hancock's "The Mars Mystery," and also found on NSSDC image f035a72 near
      the "city" of pyramids. It looks like a helmeted Norse God. Rather
      interesting that the name of the NASA mission and spacecraft was Viking,
      don't you think? As if they, presumably the Anunnaki, were creating a
      "namesake" sand sculpture for us to see! Thanks to, Daniel G. Reichel,
      PhD.

      ALIEN CHOIR OR ANGELS PHOTOGRAPHED ON ROOF

      M J writes, "Alien Abduction Experience and Research has received an
      excellent photograph of six aliens standing on a garage roof at night."
      The aliens are facing in one direction, like a choir, while another alien
      appears to be descending from a hovering ball of light. This September 29,
      2000, photograph from Alabama was taken after the witness saw a movement
      and heard a sound like "humming electric lines." Having seen and heard
      UFOs before, the witness knew to get a camera and take a picture. The
      incredible photograph with enlargements is at the Alien Abduction
      Experience and Research web site at http://www.abduct.com . The name of
      the photographer is being withheld to protect the identity of the family.
      Thanks to Marylyn Ruben

      Alien choir can be seen at: http://www.abduct.com/photos/pn007.htm
      Close-up http://www.abduct.com/photos/pn008.htm

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE ANGELS

      David G. Perkins writes I just finished reading your article about angels
      from last weeks files. I attended Southwestern Baptist Theological
      Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Believe it or not, there are several of us
      at Seminary and in the Ministry who hold these same views. One of my
      Biblical Archaeology Professors introduced me to Zacharia Sitchen. We
      believe that not only are some of the angels (More literally translated
      should be messengers) extraterrestrial/interdimentional beings, but so are
      some of the demons. Not all of us at Seminary are privy to this. What
      makes us privy is OUR personal interest. In other words, if a Seminary
      Student is not interested in the more ethereal aspects of the spirit
      world, he will not design a curriculum that will include it beyond the
      required courses. If he/she is not interested in ancient languages or
      archaeology, he/she will not take beyond the required courses. Even then,
      the Professor has to use discretion before he just throws a novice into
      the deep end. The question he must answer is, is the novice able to
      handle this information psychologically. Billy Graham happens to be one
      of my all-time heroes. He has had a lot to say on this issue. So have
      other theologians (some of whom might surprise you). I guess what I am
      trying to say is that, while all poodles are dogs, not all dogs are
      poodles. In the same measure, not all Southern Baptists are rabid
      fundamentalists. You will recognize us, we are literate, have read the
      bible, know it in the languages it was written in, and demonstrate a
      remarkably open mind. We still hold firmly to the tenants of our faith
      (This is the true definition of being fundamental), but we are
      also aware that there is more out there than God bothered to explain to us
      (With good reason, I might add). Well, I will stop ranting now. Keep up
      the good work, keep the faith, never give up. Yours in Christ. Thanks to
      David G. Perkins: david.perkins@...

      THE CHINESE ROSWELL

      Robert Collins writes, "The Defense Intelligence Agency or DIA has an
      entire Top Secret/Codeword file on the "Chinese Roswell" case with autopsy
      results. Also, the ancient dates of the "Chinese Roswell" et al case fit
      what's written in The Yellow Book. Hartwig Hausdorf writes, "For 35
      years, a story has circulated about an alleged UFO crash that happened
      some 12,000 years ago in a remote mountain area in China." When I first
      heard of this, I took it to be science fiction, but new developments have
      made it worth another look. Please see,
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rcollins632/reports/chinese_roswell.htm

      CD OF FILER'S FILES for the last four years 1997 through 2000 is available
      for $25.00. PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO photographs
      available and data on their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham
      Bethune. $10.00. Send check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road,
      Medford, New Jersey 08055 Both for $30.00.

      NEW NASA SHUTTLE VIDEO OF UFOs IN SPACE

      Jeff Challender has prepared a new tape of various UFOs that were caught
      on recent Shuttle video footage. Jeff has over an hour long tape of UFOs
      shot in space. Jeff spends hundreds of hours watching the shuttle
      broadcasts from space and is now an expert on NASA missions and even those
      onboard the shuttle are unlikely to see what Jeff does. Using Jeff's
      directions you will be able to learn the difference between space junk,
      ice crystals and real UFOs. One segment has 24 UFOs watching the shuttle
      from space. I feel confident we could go into a court of law and convince
      any jury that there are UFOs moving at high speed around the Earth. Send
      $25 to: Jeff Challender 2768 Mendel Way - Sacramento, California
      95833-2011

      BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME SEE MY FREE REPORT

      All real estate agents are not the same? Some real estate agents or sales
      representatives are part timers and inexperienced. Others are experts
      with an excellent experience and capabilities. When you are selling or
      buying your home, you need to make sure you have the best real estate
      agent working for you before you make any important financial decisions on
      one your biggest investments! Remember, the majority of people do not
      know the right questions to ask, and what pit falls can cause major
      problems. Picking the right real estate agent can be a wonderful
      experience, and picking the wrong one can be a big mistake that can waste
      your time and cost you thousands! Find out, " What you need to understand
      before hiring any real estate agent!" These are the questions that many
      agents do not want you to ask. Learn how you can obtain the best real
      estate agent for your needs. To get a free copy of this report, just call
      (609) 654-0020 or e-mail us at Majorstar@....
      We can also help you with your own or corporate Worldwide Relocation to
      Australia, Benelux, Canada, Cayman Islands, England, France, Guam, Hong
      Kong, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Papua New
      Guinea, Philippines, Puerto Rico, and the US.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $30 per year by contacting
      MUFONHQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership. Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2000 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post items from the files on their Web Sites provided that
      they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of
      issue that the item appeared. Caution: Most of these are initial reports
      and require further investigation. These reports and comments are not
      necessarily the official MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name,
      address, or story confidential.