Re: UFOnet: Fwd = Earth Lights and the Re-Invention of Ufology

  • Ted Lev
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hello Roger,

      the text was forwarded by Fritz and needs not to be his opinion.

      When the hares are running around the tortoise, it will still be the
      path of the tortoise, althoug it is much slower.

      What did Budden and Hutchinson do ?

      When I read ETH, first time I thought of the ETH Zürich, were I have been.
      Funny, isn't it ?

      Greetings,
      Ted

      Roger Anderton schrieb:

      Ha!

      slow tortoise racing ahead of the hares?

      Do you see any sleeping hares in UFOlogy? They are running around in
      circles, the same as they ever were. If you see them collapsed on the
      ground, they are not sleeping, they're exhausted.

      You think you're getting somewhere? Its not long until you realise that
      something's wrong with 20th century physics.

      Budden goes with Persinger's ideas, and goes with them further. He ends up
      thinking there are anamolous electromagnetic effects that cause antigravity
      as per Hutchison's experiments.

      And where does that take you? Answer the cover-up around Tesla technology.

      If you're going to accept the full consequences of anamolous electromagnetic
      effects such as antigravity, then the question is - may be there is  some
      intelligence
      out there using it for their crafts.

      Looking at natural phenomenon causing anamolous electromagnetic effects
      eventually leads you full circle back to ETH.

      I've been there, seen it, done it.

      Ha! Ha!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2001
        Really?

        I would have thought that with the hares all running around in different directions, that some of them would have accidentally run over the finishing line without realising it. The biggest complication - if we do not know when the hares get to the finishing line, how do we know when the tortoise does. (Points now taken up more seriously in e-mail: A Conspiracy of some Gravity)

        Budden is just another hare that followed the tortoise so far and then ran off thinking he knew the path the tortoise was following. One of his books is - Psychic Close Encounters published by Blandord 1999.

        Hutchison claims to have a machine that can levitate objects, but it take a long time before it leviates an object, then gets embroiled in the usual stories of suppression, being ignored by the orthodoxy and cover up from mysterious people.

        the text was forwarded by Fritz and needs not to be his opinion.

        When the hares are running around the tortoise, it will still be the
        path of the tortoise, althoug it is much slower.

        What did Budden and Hutchinson do ?

        When I read ETH, first time I thought of the ETH Z├╝rich, were I have been.
        Funny, isn't it ?

        Greetings,
        Ted