Re: UFOnet: UFO : [CAUS : Big Triangle Over New York]

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      In a message dated 01/04/2001 6:34:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      letters@... writes:

      Suddenly, in the middle of a sentence, the overhead lights (on my side of
      the parkway only) blinked out. Now, a small interjection here, if it
      please  the court. All my life, from an early age, overhead lights
      suddenly blink  out on me. Remember the scene in "Bell, Book and Candle"
      where Jack Lemmon  (the wizard) was able to wink out street lights? Well,
      I don't wink them  out, they just go out.

      Same thing happens to me.

      Sandy Nichols
    • Edward & Linda Paulsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001

        And here I thought I was the only one keeping the light bulb industry/ street light workers in business! <g>

        Linda

        Suddenly, in the middle of a sentence, the overhead lights (on my side of
        the parkway only) blinked out. Now, a small interjection here, if it
        please  the court. All my life, from an early age, overhead lights
        suddenly blink  out on me. Remember the scene in "Bell, Book and Candle"
        where Jack Lemmon  (the wizard) was able to wink out street lights? Well,
        I don't wink them  out, they just go out.

        >Same thing happens to me.
        >Sandy Nichols

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!