Re: UFOnet: Living in the Matrix or Maya

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2001
      I personally only bother levitating balloons.

      I don't know about this Pastor etc., but some people despair of doing the
      levitation trick and try doing something less impressive instead : like
      sitting in the lotus position and leapfrogging across the room, bouncing on
      their knees. Such practitioners claim that they have a feeling of flying,
      but to most onlookers it in no way looks like flying.

      Levitation requires various aspects of the proper physics that is unknown to
      orthodox physics. It requires for instance the understanding of how to
      transform energy from one form into another.

      One method that would appear magick (i.e. giving the illusion of not being
      based on natural laws, because it does not conform to known orthodox physics
      beliefs) is now called acoustic levitation.

      There is a great deal of talk about acoustic levitation now in Alternative
      Egyptology books. Writers think that the ancients used sound to cut the
      stones and move the stones for the pyramids etc.

      There is a great deal of similarity between Ancient Egyptian beliefs and
      Tibetan Buddhist beliefs.

      In the book: In Secret Tibet by T Illion- about a German traveler in the
      1930s, there is information about Tibetan monks levitating large stones by
      beating drums etc.

      Beating drums is still 'using equipment', I suppose, and you wanted to know
      how to do it without. So, I suppose that you require acoustic levitation by
      the sound of chanting mantras.

      Anyway no matter the sound source, it can be easily demonstrated that sound
      modulates light. And was done by Edison. I have explained this in a paper
      which I hope has been recently published in EUJOAS journal.

      It is just one way that energy from one form can be transformed into another
      form, in this case sound into electromagnetic energy.

      The energy out put from one person chanting would be very small, hence the
      need for amplification from sacred sites. For instance: in 1998 scientists
      from Southampton University discovered that the stones of Stonehenge act as
      acoustic amplifiers.

      So, you have a small amount of sound energy amplified by a sacred site, and
      then transformed from sound into electromagnetism (light), by simple
      principles. And I don't think I'm allowed to tell you the next step of how
      electromagnetic energy influences the gravity field.

      I hope that this partial answer satisfies you. Equipment is required such as
      Stone circles, but it is not usually recognized by the audience that these
      'things' are equipment, and then the illusion is created that no equipment
      has been used.

      Magick and magic are much the same thing, both are about creating illusions.
      But magick uses the proper science (based on Hermetic ideas) and 20th
      century magic uses the corrupted 20th century science (based on rejecting
      Einstein's mystical Hermetic insights).

      Cheers
      Roger