Re: UFOnet: Fw:

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      In a message dated 12/31/2000 8:53:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      torracmir@... writes:

      I've just joined.

      Cris

      Welcome....:)

      Sandy Nichols
    • yogi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        Hi Cris

        I will start off the New Year with a warm welcome to you as well. Hope to hear from you throughout the year.

        Take good care

        Brian

        HBCC UFO Research
        Box 1091
        Houston, B.C.
        Canada

        Report a Sighting: Fax Number - 1-250-845-2189
        or send along an email.