UFOnet: Fw:

  • Cris Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2000
      >From: "Jeroen Kumeling" <ufonet@...>
      >>
      >Hi,
      >
      >I have made a site about ufo's, wich is still very boring, but it will get
      >better, so if you like to mention it in your newsletter, I'd be very happy
      >!
      >
      >Tom van Riemsdijk
      >
      >http://ufo.nl.nu

      I've just joined.

      Cris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        In a message dated 12/31/2000 8:53:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        torracmir@... writes:

        I've just joined.

        Cris

        Welcome....:)

        Sandy Nichols
      • yogi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
          Hi Cris

          I will start off the New Year with a warm welcome to you as well. Hope to hear from you throughout the year.

          Take good care

          Brian

          HBCC UFO Research
          Box 1091
          Houston, B.C.
          Canada

          Report a Sighting: Fax Number - 1-250-845-2189
          or send along an email.