[DrRichBoylanReports:] When Announcement of ET Will Come

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31 6:17 PM
      Dr RichBoylanReports - http://DrRichBoylanReports.listbot.com

      I have been in recent dialogue with that ex-NSA consultant who has been
      reliable in the past.

      He states that the official plan is now to make announcement of ET contact
      in 2006. The announcement would first be made by a world-renown religious
      figure. Shortly thereafter, it would be confirmed by the then-sitting U.S.
      President.

      But I reminded my informant that that time line has been pushed back from
      2002. (Dr. Michael Wolf revealed that 2002 had been the earlier official
      government timetable.) Who's to say that it won't be pushed back again, and
      again.

      I'm afraid that our friends "upstairs" are going to have to take this
      matter by the horns.

      Apropos, perhaps, I had a Dream last night. (I almost never remember my
      dreams, but this one I did. It was arresting.}

      A Space Shuttle took off from Canaveral and was starting to make altitude
      when it got drawn aboard a UFO in full view of the long-range cameras. NASA
      was faced with having lost the Shuttle, but not being able to declare the
      Shuttle missing and destroyed.

      Poof. No more Cover-Up. Interesting. Of course, it was just a Dream.

      ;-)

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC, Post Office Box 22310,
      Sacramento, California 95822, United States of America.
      Phone: (916) 422-7479 (PDT)
      E-mail: drboylan@...

      WEBSITE: http://www.jps.net/drboylan/

      You are invited to join his UFOTruth internet
      reports-and-ET/UFO/Experiencers communications list; moderated by Dr.
      Boylan: (subscribe at: http://UFOTruth.listbot.com/ ); or join
      DrRichBoylanReports (his reports-only!) list at:
      http://DrRichBoylanReports.listbot.com/