forwarded as requested

  • Bobbie "Jilain" Felder
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      I am forwarding this at Scotty's request.

      Bobbie

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        OH MY GOD! This is too funny!

        black triangle; iufo; blackvault; UFO Updates; realufos; discuss-ufo;
        ufo2u
        Subject: UFOnet: forwarded as requested

        I am forwarding this at Scotty's request.

        Bobbie

        > As of today, December 31, 2000, I am no longer associated with
        > Horizons Radio and Webcast, or Three Horizons Broadcasting.
        > Personal matters require that I tender my resignation with that
        > venture.
        >
        > I wish Horizons continued success in the future.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Scott A. Roberts
        > General Manager, Three Horizons Broadcasting
        > (651) 208-6428
        >

        > Horizons Radio and Webcast
        > Three Horizons Broadcasting
        > www.oklahomasky.com

        Bobbie "Jilain" Felder
        ICQ 7524076
        IRC Undernet #pov
        ===============
        Show me your point of view, and I'll show you mine

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte
      • Anthony Chippendale
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
          First Felder, now Roberts..looks like all the rats are jumping ship!!! Poor
          Lan, he must be all on his own at Horizons!!!