Re: UFOnet: EARTHQUAKE and UFOs

  • timestar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      George Hunt Williamson's book, "Road In The Sky", noted that most ancient megaliths had been built in proximity to major fault lines and the anomalous energies associated with them.  Williamson had been with George Adamski when Adamski had contact with a UFO and ET who left a footprint in the desert.  Since Williamson was an anthropologist, he had plaster of paris in the trunk of his car and used the plaster to make an impression of the footprint.  "Road In The Sky" was written after Williamson's anthropololgical expedition to Peru where he investigated the Marcahuasi megaliths.

      The messages from George Hunt Williamson and George Adamski's UFO contacts indicate agreement with your study of earth forces, but these forces certainly don't explain intelligently piloted craft that deliver messages about these previously unrecognized forces.  I've had some success predicted the sequences of locations of earthquakes and volcanoes using the interpretation of the proto-Mayan calendar offered in a UFO contact.

      Best regards,

      Krsanna Duran
      http://www.timestar.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Hi there,

        George Adamski had an alleged contact with "spacebrothers"!!
        George Hunt Williamson never saw the "spacebrother", nor did the rest of the party with saw anything.

        Come on guys and girls, the guy is a fraud, or am i starting a new discussion now??

        regards

        Peter/The Netherlands