Re: UFOnet: what do you think about the crop circle ?? any idea ?

  • yogi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Amy

      I guess when dealing with the crop circle issue, there can be some different things in which can create these works of art. And you may have one answer for a few of these circles, but I have been finding out, not only from my thinking, but others who dive into the crop circle area deeply, that most are done by us here on earth. Take the chap who was just caught in the UK, and fined because of his foolishness. As I stated on another list which was carrying the Matthew Williams story, as far as I am concerned, he did know one any favors, but to put investigation backwards, and what most makes me mad over that was the destruction of farmer's crop for a prank. There are very strange things happening all around us, and a few of them no one can come up with a clear answer. So I think the crop circle may remain a mystery for sometime to come, just like the UFO phenomenon.

      Yogi (Brian)

      HBCC UFO Research
      Box 1091
      Houston, BC