Re: UFOnet: Universe Today #348, November 30, 2000

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      ORTHODOXY IS PSEUDO SCIENCE

      Orthodox science itself fails the test for distinguishing science from
      pseudo science. The real Physics history is completely different to the myth
      presented to physics students. It has no justification for many of the
      beliefs it decides to adopt, and one of its central ideas sometimes called
      Relativism is flagrant dogma. It is thus a religion masquerading as a
      science.

      This 'scientific method' referred to as: "nothing is true; nothing is
      proven. All we've
      got are theories that support the evidence" is an invention of the 20th
      century. Prior to that, it was NOT necessarily the method used by
      scientists.

      It is this artificially created 'belief' that enables the establishment to
      deny the reality of UFOs, in the same way that it was denied the reality of
      meteorites. When science managed to escape Aristotelian physics, it then
      immediately took claims of stones falling out of the sky as being
      superstitious nonsense. And ignored witnesses who claimed seeing such a
      phenomenon, as either being deluded or mad - the same approach it likes to
      now apply to UFO witnesses.

      The orthodoxy of the 20th century is a pseudo science. It does not live up
      to its claim of 'being hard at work trying to disprove its theories. See for
      instance: Forbidden Archeology by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson.
      Instead it engages in the activity of suppressing data that does not agree
      with its favorite theories.