Fwd: Hessdalen

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      I have just finished reading the document referred to by Alfredo at
      http://www.nidsci.org/articles/pdf/hessdalen.pdf
      and was very impressed. Although there is still a lot of analysis to
      be carried out, the initial results appear to go a long way towards
      explaining a high proportion of previously unexplained UFO sightings.
      The document is quite technical, and, to be frank, I probably only
      understood about 75% of it, but the Italian and Norwegian teams are
      to be congratulated on achieving the results so far. It should only
      be a matter of time before the mechanism of this phenomenon is
      understood.
      Thanks to all those involved for an excellent example of Scientific
      field work, and for Alfredo for bringing it to our attention!
      Joe

      --- In ufologyinuk@e..., Alfredo Lissoni <retecun@t...> wrote:
      To our friend Massimo Teodorani about Hessdalen.
      Best wishes
      Alfredo Lissoni
      Italy's National UFO Center

      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      I only want to advise you that the article "The EMBLA 2000 Mission in
      Hessdalen" is now published after peer
      review by NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science) at:
      http://www.nidsci.org/whatsnew.html

      It is a slightly expanded version of the same article published one
      month ago at ICPH (the Italian Committee for
      Project Hessdalen): http://www.itacomm.net/PH/ .

      Cordially

      Massimo Teodorani
      --- End forwarded message ---