Cattle Mutilations

  • ufoalarcon@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 1999
      Sincerely,
      Guillermo Alarcon
      Centro de Contacto Extraterrestre.
      C.C.E
      E-mail mailto:galarcon@...
      Home Page:
      UFOlogia's website has new Updates every Tuesday Thursday, and Friday.

      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/main.html

      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/ramses.html

      E-mail list UFOlogia
      Would you like to join UFOlogia list?
      Send a blank message to:
      ufologia-subscribe@...
      Or go to http://ufologia.listbot.com
      � 1998-1999 UFOlogia�, Inc. All Rights Reserved
    • Thiago Ticchetti
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 1999
        [This message contained attachments]
      • ufoalarcon@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 1999
          Greetings,

          Cattle watch is a 24 hours watch live on the internet...

          No it's not made by me is made by other UFO researchers and ranchers
          that want to know what the heck is going on to their cows!!!!!

          Funny isn't it...

          Thank You..

          Sincerely,
          Guillermo Alarcon
          Centro de Contacto Extraterrestre.
          C.C.E
          E-mail mailto:galarcon@...
          Home Page:
          UFOlogia's website has new Updates every Tuesday Thursday, and Friday.

          http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/main.html

          http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3703/ramses.html

          E-mail list UFOlogia
          Would you like to join UFOlogia list?
          Send a blank message to:
          ufologia-subscribe@...
          Or go to http://ufologia.listbot.com
          � 1998-1999 UFOlogia�, Inc. All Rights Reserved
        • Peter & Lynette Johnson
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 1999
            The triangular lights look awfully like a side on picture of a car at night
            with its lights on to me.

            I see nothing that is unusual in any of the pictures actually.

            Peter J.

[...]

          • Patti Jeane Spencer
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 1999
              Peter and Lynette,

              I thought they looked like car lights, also, and has everyone forgotten
              that satanists mutilate cattle for sacrificial body parts and blood? It
              seems to be the thing now a days that every time anyone stumps their
              toe on something they blame the aliens. Sort of like back in the old
              south they blamed the blacks, and about 20 years or so ago it was the
              satanists. Perhaps that's who was in the car that had the lights on in
              that picture. I think a a good photographer could blow that pic up
              and find out if its car lights.

              This car light scenario reminds me of a contact experience I had back
              in 61 when several very prominent people of the community saw a
              UFO that came down almost nightly and shined a search light down
              on a railroad bridge at what is now Century Lake in Hopkins County,
              Texas. There were sometimes 50 to 100 people that saw this nightly
              over a period of weeks. Then came the UFO investigators from
              Washington they said and they stayed a few days and put in the local
              paper a small piece that stated they had found the cause of the
              searchlight to be car lights turning on a road further up the way.

              That became the joke of the town because too many reputable people
              had seen the outline of a UFO above the search light. So being an
              investigative freelance report I sensed a good story and I went up to
              the road one night where they said the car lights were turning to cause
              the searchlight effect. The light had been seen over and over at night
              and it would have meant quite a few cars were turning on that road.
              We saw no cars while at the same time friends at the other road saw
              the searchlight beam again coming from what looked like a dark
              circular object above it but there was no actual ship seen, so it must
              have been cloaked but perhaps the outline was showing. I didn't see
              anything like that myself but I did see the searchlight for a few nights
              and that's why I went up to the other road to watch for cars turning
              and there were no cars turning, however, coming down the tracks
              toward me was a small triangular object with lights on its extremeties.

              I don't know if I was taken aboard a UFO that time or not but I
              became very peaceful and sleepy and the next thing I knew I felt I had
              just woke up and the triangular object was gone. I plan to do some
              hynotic regression back to that time next week and perhaps I'll have a
              really good expriencer story to tell when I return.

              Patti

              > From: "Peter & Lynette Johnson" <prlfj@...>
              >
              > The triangular lights look awfully like a side on picture of a car at
              > night with its lights on to me.
              >
              > I see nothing that is unusual in any of the pictures actually.
              >
              > Peter J.

              A list for positive contactees as well as other paranormal
              encounters to freely share and discuss their experiences without
              harassment: To join: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/ProET