Cosmic Stargate Part 3. of 3.

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:13 AM
      ----------
      From: Ronald <webhawks@...>
      Date: vrijdag, 2. april 1999 15:48

      From: Ronald <webhawks@...>

      Cosmic Stargate Part 3. of 3.

      Solar Flares

      Our Sun undergoes 11 year cycles, termed "solar minimums
      and maximums." Scientists predict the next solar cycle
      (#23) to be the largest solar maximum in recorded history.
      Even though our Suns' maximum cycle won't peak until
      around the year 2000, it has already produced the largest
      coronal mass ejections ever recorded. There were many solar
      flares occurring in 1997, most notably on January 6, April 7,
      and November 6 of that year. Coinciding with the 1998
      Memorial Day holiday, there occurred a week-long period
      of strong solar flare activity, including a first-ever "solar
      quake."

      During a solar storm our Sun emits gigantic streams of
      electrically charged gas, (plasma), whose electrons and protons
      become solar wind. These solar explosions hurl the plasma
      through coronal holes up and out past the surface into the
      magnetic field. Solar flares, or solar magnetosphere dislocation
      or a mass coronal ejection (CME) are the terms used to describe
      these voluminous ejections. When one of the coronal holes
      happens to be directed toward Earth, the resulting flare often
      collides with our Earths' magnetosphere (magnetic field) at
      the rate of 620 mps (miles per second), deforming the
      magnetic lines of force and penetrating downward to strike
      Earths' surface.

      A solar flare scale is used to measure its' strength. It is
      similar in concept to the Richter scale used to measure the
      amplitude of seismic disturbances, (earthquakes). Accordingly,
      a level 6 to 7 solar flare occurs about every 140 years. The
      potential effects of a 6 to 7 level solar flare storm and its'
      predicted effects upon our Earth environment are:

      Level D8: Rapid atmospheric heating, (on the side of our
      Earth facing our Sun), in just minutes. It would likely boil
      away surface bodies of water such as the Great Lakes. This
      would cause severe droughts, including crop and forest
      devastation, resulting in widespread food shortages and
      the loss of fresh drinking water reserves.

      Level D8: Destruction of our ozone layer defense shield,
      allowing intense ultraviolet rays to penetrate life forms,
      damaging mankinds' already degraded reproductive
      capabilities.

      Level D8: Scientists are expecting the storm of the millennium
      to occur, possibly around January 2000. It is predicted that
      compass needles will fluctuate, and that radio, TV, telephone,
      computer and satellite communications, power lines and
      radar systems will be disrupted.

      During the last solar maximum in 1989, a power surge caused
      by a solar flare overloaded the Quebec power grid, knocking out
      electrical power service for 6 million people.

      Important Changes Occurring in the Sun

      The United Sates Naval Observatory has been recording
      solar data since 1840. These data prove that our Sun has
      been shrinking at a rate of 16 kilometers per year. As this
      shrinkage continues, it could reach a point where it
      collapses into a dwarf star. This would create intense
      solar-magnetic field changes and shifts in the solar wind
      density, possibly affecting the equilibrium of the planets.
      There could also occur an ejection of the outer coronal
      shell. Stan Deyo, reports that in 1991, an outer layer of
      our Sun's corona had vanished and our Sun began emitting
      a different range of spectral emissions. Due to these
      dramatic and unexpected changes, the world governments
      have recently launched a number of solar probes as a part
      of the "Solar-Terrestrial Explorer" (ISTP) program. This
      multi-year effort to study our Sun and its effects upon
      Earth includes: "The Fast Auroral Snapshot Explorer,"
      "The Polar Satellite," "SOHO" (Solar and Heliospheric
      Observatory), as well as the "ACE Satellite" (Advanced
      Composition Explorer).

      Timing of the Dimensional Shift

      Galactic changes influence its' entrained family of stars
      including our own Sun. Changes occurring in our Sun in
      turn affect our Earth and its' inhabitants. The center of
      our Milky Way is now entering a cyclical explosive phase of
      galactic core explosions. Like the expanding concentric
      circles formed by tossing a stone into a pond, these
      disturbances radiate massive energy pulses. Such huge
      galactic core explosions produces powerful winds composed
      of cosmic ray particles and dust whose energy is equivalent
      to that released from the burst of five to ten million
      exploding star supernova explosions. These incredibly
      powerful galactic discharges occur every ten-thousand
      years or so, the last one having taken place about 9,500 BC.
      Astrophysicists have determined that such a cyclic cosmic
      event is currently underway. According to La Violette,
      as many as TWO super waves may be speeding our way
      from our Milky Way galactic core. Our scientists cannot
      determine when they may arrive at the "doorstep" of our
      solar system. THE ULYSSES SATELLITE HAS RECENTLY
      DETECTED INTERSTELLAR DUST CLOUDS PRESENTLY
      ENTERING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM FROM THE DIRECTION
      OF OUR GALACTIC CORE. As solar storm activity
      increases and peaks as we near the year 2000, we can
      expect an increase in severe weather, earthquakes and
      volcanoes. There is a direct link between solar storms
      (sun spots) and Earths' weather. Accordingly we can
      expect solar and earth changes to continue escalating
      through the year 2000 and beyond. THE CONVERGENCE
      OF ALL THESE FACTORS RESULTING IN A POSSIBLE
      DIMENSIONAL SHIFT WOULD BE STRONGEST BETWEEN
      JULY 1999 AND MAY 2000. Nostradamus' only quatrain
      that gave a specific date is number 72 which states:

      "in the year 1999 [and] seven months, from
      the sky will come a great king of terror."

      Some prognosticators speculate that this "king of terror
      from the sky' will be a large asteroid or an as yet undiscovered
      "Planet X." Others who take into account the dramatic
      changes occurring in our galactic core/solar/planetophysical
      Sacred Circuit have come to a different conclusion. They
      regard these convergent phenomena as unmistakable tell-
      tale signs that the scientifically predicted giant solar flare
      storm of the millennium is headed our way.

      Beyond the May 5, 2000 "time window," astronomers
      tell us that most of the planets of our solar system are
      scheduled to form into a near-straight array. This
      impressive planetary alignment is estimated to occur
      once every half-million years. The combined effect of
      this planetary gravitational and magnetic field line-up
      will apply additional stress upon each planet, thereby
      setting the stage for a dramatic rise in Earths' seismic/
      volcanic activity. This "ducks in a row" relationship will
      also probably stimulate an increase in solar storm
      activity. Scientists have recently discovered that sunspot
      dynamics are directly influenced by the aspects formed
      to it by its' orbiting planets.

      And to top it all off, the seismologist, Vadim Anfiloff
      has found that our Earths' ongoing contraction is
      subjecting its' mantle and overlaying crust to greater
      than ever internal pressure and stress.

      Galactic Super Wave and the Second Coming of Christ

      William Henry, author of the book, "The Peacemaker,"
      regards Nostradamus' "king of terror from the sky" as a
      veiled description of a great solar flare, resulting from
      an explosion emanating from the center of our Milky
      Way galaxy. Ancients named our galactic core "Tula,"
      and "Hunab Ku," etc.

      THEY BELIEVED THAT OUR CONSCIOUS
      ATTUNEMENT WITH THIS SENTIENT BEING WAS
      ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
      OF HUMAN SPIRITUAL PROGRESS TO PROCEED IN
      ACCORDANCE WITH THE ORDERLY DIVINE PLAN.
      THEY BELIEVED THAT THE FIERY TALONS OF THE
      PURIFYING SOLAR EAGLE SHOT FROM THE
      SAGITTARIAN BOW OF OUR GALACTIC CENTER
      WOULD PIERCE HEARTS OF LEAD AND TRANSFORM
      THEM INTO GOLD.

      They believed that the tongues of heavenly fire coming
      from our galactic center would purify all, and be the
      second coming of Christ as a new vibration permeating
      our entire Milky Way galaxy. The arrival of the long-
      awaited Christ Consciousness may already be "knocking
      upon the door" of our awareness in the outer form of
      a Galactic Super Wave about to engulf our solar system.

      Indigenous cultures are scrutinizing Solar spiritual
      activity, anticipating the prophesied "Day of Purification
      and Judgment." They believe that this cosmic initiation
      is surely coming, and are preparing for its' imminent
      appearance. They prayerfully await the Hand of God to
      appear in the outer form of sacred cosmic and solar forces.
      They listen to the feelings in their hearts, and watch the
      portents in the sky, regarding them as fulfillment of
      ancient prophecies. They believe that our Mother Earth is
      stepping across crossing a dimensional threshold and
      is entering into a timeless realm of wonder. They are
      wrapped in the love of their Mother who will carry
      them along with Her into Paradise.

      Conclusion

      It appears we really are approaching a portal which
      leads to a marvelous future. A very important and
      unique chance for individual progress is opening up
      for humanity now. While some may scoff, and others
      may run and hide, still others may enthusiastically
      reach up to embrace a priceless gift that our Creator
      is offering us right here, right now.

      I view life through the eyes of an idealist. I see a Shangri-La
      desecrated and dying at the hands of mankind. I don't
      have to imagine the worst that can happen, for I have no
      further to look than my immediate surroundings. I find
      myself living amidst a nihilistic society intent upon fanning
      the flames of discord at every opportunity. Many speak
      about peace and healing, while riding roughshod over
      Mother Earth and Her holy elemental children. Thank
      you, I have had enough of this world of sorrow. I'm looking
      ahead and I see tomorrow inside me, tomorrow inside you,
      and I know Utopia's just a heartbeat away.

      Will you rise to the challenge and seize this truly
      golden opportunity to renew your heart and soul?
      Will you choose to join the multitudes of your galactic
      family of elder brothers and sisters who live in harmony
      with nature? Will you dedicate yourself to service-to-
      others? Do you sense that you are embarking upon a
      fantastic adventure into worlds of light and joy?

      I believe that those who refuse to budge from their
      entrenched skepticism will be scattered to "kingdom
      come." As for me, I can't wait to spread my wings
      and fly upon the winds of destiny.

      clearly, the day of reckoning draws nigh . . .

      People wish to be settled: only as far as they are
      unsettled is there any hope for them.
      -- R. W. Emerson

      Change is not made without inconvenience,
      even from worse to better.
      -- Richard Hooker

      We are always getting ready to live,
      but never living.
      -- Emerson

      GABRIEL

      from the Center sounds the Trumpet -
      Awaken! Awaken!
      from the Center comes the Great Wave -
      rolling . . .
      sweeping . . .
      transforming our galaxy of suns and planets . . .
      we will never be the same . . .

      Cosmic Stargate end of Part 3. of 3.

      Come check out our brand new web site!
      http://www.onelist.com
      Onelist: Making the Internet intimate
      Our True Nature is Infinite.....
    • Jeroen Kumeling
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 1:06 PM
        From: Ronald <webhawks@...>
        Date: vrijdag, 2. april 1999 15:52

        From: Ronald <webhawks@...>

        Cosmic Stargate Part 3. of 3.

[...]

        Have you visited our new web site?
        http://www.onelist.com
        Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities
        There is no religion higher than truth
        The Truth Will Set You Free