Crop Circle Arrest!

  • David Haith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      TWO MEN ARRESTED AND EQUIPMENT SEIZED.
      ONE CHARGE OF MAKING CROP CIRCLE - OTHER
      INVESTIGATIONS UNDERWAY.

      Crop circle researcher Colin Andrews tells me he received a phone call from
      a British Journalist early this morning to inform him of a newspaper article
      in today's "Western
      Daily Press" regarding the arrest of two men under suspicion of making a
      crop
      circle at West Overton
      He has spoken with Wiltshire Police who confirm the arrests and that the men
      live at the same address.
      Equipment and a computer have been seized by police who will apply
      for one of the men to
      be remanded at a court hearing set for Devizes Court on Monday 6th November.
      The police have
      told Colin Andrews that "it is likely other cases will be pursued."
      According to police, they have been given photographic evidence and are
      looking at a great deal of other information.
      Colin Andrews may fly over for the full court hearing when that date is
      known. Monday's
      hearing will be adjourned after the application for a remand is heard.
      Colin says he believes that this is a significant development and one
      which will lead to other arrests soon. He says the impact upon the events
      in the fields will
      be seen next year and will probably prove the extent to which people have
      been
      involved, i.e his own findings suggest 80 per cent of formations are faked.
      He says these arrests came as a surprise to him and he is no way involved
      with the police in this matter- his job being research.
      Colin has other information about the formation involved in the charge and
      its alleged connections with the USA but I am reluctant to publish them for
      legal reasons.
      The name of the man to appear in court on Monday has been disclosed by
      police
      but I am also witholding that on the side of legal caution.