Beliefs

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000

      I have found an interesting book : Voltaire’s Bastards by John Ralston Saul .

      John Ralston Saul blames the ills of society upon the elites :- the orthodox science community.

      These elites based on scientific reason were created to break the religious belief system from the Middle Ages that was based upon divine revelation from the Bible. However these elites have now developed - cynicism, ambition, rhetoric and the worship of power - which were the characteristics of the old elites, they were struggling against. i.e. these elites have now turned into being like the old elites.

      The public looks up to these elites as being the experts in their given subjects. But these elites create jargon to exclude the public from what they are talking about. And have a contempt for the general public and ignores the public’s views as being stupid.

      While the members in these elites, have the fear of stepping out of line and losing respectability in their profession, and hence affecting their money income.

      Saul talks a lot about illusions : our society being based on things pretending to being what they’re not.

      If you add this to UFOs then:-

      Is it any wonder the UFO mystery can’t be solved? The science community is only pretending to be scientific. And is using the methodology of ignoring the facts, the same as the old ruling elite did. A lot of people have bought this illusion.

      This falsehood has permeated the whole of our society, and corrupted everything.

      It is not just me that noticed. UFOs, alien abductions, etc., are just the tip of the iceberg. Most of the iceberg is out of sight.