Fw: [AABCC] Art Bell Website Hacked!

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      1 april!!!

      From: Jean Staffen <jstaffen@...>

      This is the page that hackers have placed on the Art Bell website. If you
      have the equipment and the expertise, I can't think of a better way to get
      your message out to a LOT of people. Wonder if they'll hack WorldNetDaily
      next?
      ----------------------------
      BEOGRAD
      HACKERS
      RULE!! We Have
      Your Site!!

      THE YUGOSLAV CITIZENS' MESSAGE TO NATO WORLD CRIMINALS

      Yugoslavia is informing its listeners and Internet users throughout the
      world that the
      aggression against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia has dramatic
      proportions.
      Murderers and criminals, organized under the name of NATO, are shooting at
      civilian
      targets in our country. The reason for doing so is obviously to inflict
      material damage on the economy, roads and all other assets. Their desire is
      to destabilize our country and undermine the unity of our people, army and
      state leadership, and to try to conquer us.

      Such an aggression and bestiality have not been seen since the time of
      concentration
      camps in World War II. The criminals' missiles are falling on schools full
      of children,
      hospitals with people being treated in them, roads are being destroyed so
      that many
      places are being left without food. They are bringing down transmission
      lines, so as to
      leave the people without electricity, and using chemical weapons in order
      cause as
      great a pain and suffering of the population as possible. They are cutting
      the major
      waterworks and targeting factories using chemical raw materials.

      It is the Serbs, Montenegrins, Albanians, Turks, Muslims, Gorancies,
      Romanies and all
      those living in our country that are suffering the consequences of the acts
      by NATO
      criminals.

      Bill Clinton and his collaborator - Javier Solana, are justifying all this
      with the need to protect democracy. The message of all the citizens of
      Yugoslavia, the Serbs, Albanians and Montenegrins alike, to them is to stop
      protecting our democracy. Our state is eight centuries older than the
      United
      States. All Yugoslav citizens say to them that they will remain steadfast
      in
      support of their army, their state and their president, Slobodan Milosevic.
      And a message to them from all the citizens of Yugoslavia is that we never
      lost wars and that our retaliation against those who had attacked us, has
      always been painful.

      More Links

      REPLY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
      OF YUGOSLAVIA, MR. SLOBODAN MILO´┐ŻEVIC
      No to NATO Expansion-- NATIONAL AND
      INTERNATIONAL ANTI-WAR PROTESTS AGAINST U.S.
      BOMBING OF YUGOSLAVIA
      A letter from a 13 year old girl.
      More News in ENGLISH

      Demonstrations in Washington, April 4th

      Please come to Serbian demonstrations in front of the White House on
      Sunday,
      April
      4, starting at 2 p.m. People will come in an organized fashion by buses
      from
      cities from
      the entire Eastern Coast of the U.S. - from New York (8 buses booked
      already);
      Pittsburgh; Cleveland; and many other cities.

      Pozivam vas da u sto vecem broju dodjemo u Vasington na velike srpske
      demonstracije ispred Bele Kuce u Nedelju, 4. aprila, sa pocetkom u 14.00h.
      Doci ce
      organizovano ljudi autobusima iz gradova sirom istocne Amerike - iz
      Njujorka
      (za sada
      bukirano 8 autobusa); Pitsburga; Klivlenda; i mnogo drugih gradova sa cele
      istocne
      obale Amerike.

      Beograd, 24.marta 1999 Generalstab Vojske Jugoslavije obavestava
      jugoslovensku i
      medjunarodnu javnost da je veceras u 20.00 casova NATO pakt izvrsio
      agresiju na
      Saveznu Republiku Jugoslaviju. Vojne snage Severnoatlanske alijanse, po
      diktatu i
      interesu svetskog policajca, Sjedinjenih Americkih Drzava, a za racun
      siptarskih
      separatista i terorista, grubo su narusile teritoriju suverene Jugoslavije
      brutalno ugrozile zivote njenih gradjana, saopstila je informativna sluzba
      Generalstaba VJ. Borbeni efektivi sistema protivvazdusne odbrane koji su
      pravovremeno otkrili agresorske
      projektile i efikasno dejstvovali nisu osteceni i ostaju u borbenom
      rasporedu i
      spremnosti za dalja dejstva. U prvom naletu svetskih agresora gadjano je
      preko
      dvadeset objekata, a dejstva jos traju. Vojska Jugoslavije preduzima sve
      mere
      odbrane i zastite. Operativna spremnost i borbena gotovost su na najvisem
      nivou, a
      raspolozenje i motivisanost vojnika i oficira je besprimerno visoka. U
      jedinice Vojske
      Jugoslavije masovno se javljaju dobrovoljci za odbranu otadzbine. Prve
      eksplozije do
      kojih je doslo posle napada NATO pakta oznacile su kraj medjunarodnog
      prava,
      suspendovale Povelju Ujedinjenih nacija i otvorile novu stranicu svetske
      istorije,
      zakljucuje se u saopstenju.

      Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
      http://www.onelist.com
      Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories