Re: UFOnet: This is totally disgusting!

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      In a message dated 11/02/2000 7:19:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      jilain@... writes:

      << A US firm that promises to hypnotise people to make them think they have
      been
      abduted by aliens has been accused of planting subliminal adverts in their
      customer's minds at the same time. >>

      Another blow to the credibility of those of us that have been truly abducted.

      Sandy Nichols
    • Rob McConnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        Can anyone furnish me with the name of the company and any contact information.? I would lik eto have them on THE 'X' ZONE.

        Thanks!

        Rob McConnell,
        Host & Executive Producer,
        THE 'X' ZONE
        jilain@... writes:

        << A US firm that promises to hypnotise people to make them think they have
        been
        abduted by aliens has been accused of planting subliminal adverts in their
        customer's minds at the same time. >>

        Another blow to the credibility of those of us that have been truly abducted.

        Sandy Nichols

        UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
        UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest on
        Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience, etc.
        ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

        Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

        Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie, ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
          We still live in a 'Bread and Circuses' society.

          One person's suffering is another's entertainment.