alien abductions inc

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      I have just visited the alien abductions inc. site at:
      http://www.alienabductions.com/index2.html .
      At first, I thought it was quite funny, but the implications are
      absolutely horrendous. I would like to quote from the site, but they
      strike me as the kind of organisation that would be only too willing
      to squeal "breach of copyright" and litigate.

      Part of their ethos is based on the premise that thousands of people
      are abducted every year, so why wait until you are abducted to
      experience it?
      My view on that is that millions of people die every day, and I am in
      no great rush to experience that! (Oh dear, I have just suggested
      their next market, the NDE!-please note, it was my idea, and I am not
      willing to sell the rights of that idea to ANYONE EVER!).
      They also offer 'add ons', which include physical evidence kits and
      electronic surveillance packages. There is a risk that they could
      also implant the will to buy these products, leeching more hard-
      earned cash from their victims.

      They also offer a service (which can include administration of
      drugs?!!) to remove the hypnotic implant.

      I would like to know how many disclaimers willing victims have to
      sign before they can spend their money. I imagine that 'alien
      abductions inc' cannot be held responsible for any subsequent mental
      illness, loss of income, etc etc.

      I see this as nothing more than a commercial enterprise which preys
      mainly on people who are in the main unaware of the consequences and
      risks of such a scheme. It should be classed as 'Human
      experimentation', and subject to the limitations and regulations that
      go along with the description.

      Regards, Joe McGonagle