Rendlesham 1998 encounter Info wanted

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Dear All,
      I am currently researching a story for an article that I am writing about
      Rendlesham Forest and UFOs. I recently heard a caller on a radio talk show
      who stated that Rendlesham was revisited by strange lights within the last
      few years... Strange sparking lights and flashes were seen above the runway
      by 19 people which included 2 policemen. Apparently a press conference was
      held by the local newspaper a few weeks later, because the witnesses
      demanded to know why the paper had made a mockery of reporting a serious
      event. The witnesses were told that the paper had been told to play down the
      events by someone in the Government.

      So thats the basics I have..can anyone please provide further data??

      Thanks in anticipation,
      Dave at Cosmic conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk

      http://profiles.msn.com