Was Tim Good Abducted?

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Whilst reading Mr. Good�s newest book, �Unearthly Disclosure�, we were
      surprised to come across a passage that related to his own weird nocturnal
      experiences. Although at first we thought he might have been describing
      Nick Pope�s alleged abduction experiences, it is clear that he has
      experienced paralysis and strange lights himself. Judge for yourself by
      reading his comments at:

      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/COSMIC_MENU.html

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk