Re: Welcome to ufonet@onelist.com

  • UfoChat@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 1999
      confirmed

      ufochat@...
    • ufoalarc@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxx
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 1999
        Thank's i am Guillermo Alarcon ufoalarcon@... remember me?

        Thank's

        -----Original Message-----
        From: ufonet-owner@onelist.com <ufonet-owner@onelist.com>
        To: ufoalarc@... <ufoalarc@...>
        Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 4:55 PM
        Subject: [ufonet] Welcome to ufonet@onelist.com

      • Gmike@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
          Welcome back to you List Owner, MikeV in Seattle Washington, West Coast
          USA. List Owner of my own Onelist;

          VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com

          Looking forword to your List. <MikeV>
        • Gmike@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
            Would You happen to know my Friend Frans Blok ? , fwb@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
              Hello MikeV,

              I'm not the Ufonet list-owner, but anyway, thanks for subscribing to
              Ufonet! Hope you'll like the UFO and space news posted here.

              I've already subscribed to VirtualSpaceExplorer last night. Do I
              understand it correctly that VirtualSpaceExplorer will focus on
              astronony pictures?

              Read you later,
              Frits Westra -- fwestra@...

              On 1999-10-02 ufonet@onelist.com said:
              >Welcome back to you List Owner, MikeV in Seattle Washington, West
              >Coast USA. List Owner of my own Onelist;
              >VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
              >Looking forword to your List. <MikeV>
            • Susan Sheppard
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
                If you would, please provide me with the info to subscribe to the Virtual
                Space Explorer. This sounds real interesting.

                ----------
                > From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
                > To: ufonet@onelist.com
                > Cc: VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
                > Subject: Re: [ufonet] Welcome to ufonet@onelist.com
                > Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 9:41 AM
                >
                > From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
                >
                > Hello MikeV,
                >
                > I'm not the Ufonet list-owner, but anyway, thanks for subscribing to
                > Ufonet! Hope you'll like the UFO and space news posted here.
                >
                > I've already subscribed to VirtualSpaceExplorer last night. Do I
                > understand it correctly that VirtualSpaceExplorer will focus on
                > astronony pictures?
                >
                > Read you later,
                > Frits Westra -- fwestra@...
                >
                > On 1999-10-02 ufonet@onelist.com said:
                > >Welcome back to you List Owner, MikeV in Seattle Washington, West
                > >Coast USA. List Owner of my own Onelist;
                > >VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
                > >Looking forword to your List. <MikeV>
                >
                > > Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted
                to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
                > Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
                Energy,Exoscience, etc.