Re:PS thoughts on Cooper/NASA

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      In a message dated 10/02/2000 6:53:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      horizon@... writes:

      << Absolutely impossible, retired NASA space photography experts have told
      SPACE.com. "We never unloaded or developed space film on recovery ships,"
      Gene Edmonds told SPACE.com from his home in LaPorte, Texas. "We always kept
      it safe for development in our own specialized labs back in Houston." >>

      I guess they kept this safe the same way they have kept Hard Drives safe that
      contain Nuclear secrets and codes.

      Sandy Nichols