A Rod in a Photo

  • HOLLYWOOD STARS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Leaves

      May I add my 2-cents on this??  I am a retired professional photographer, presently a Paranormal Photo Analyst.  Most of my recent examinations have been in the area of Bigfoot photos and some UFO photos.  Just from looking at the image on the photo presented here, it appears to be a light flare.  In other words, a tiny speck of light reached the film, in loading, unloading or at the time of processing.  Occasionally, a faulty camera will let a tiny bit of light creep in.  I cannot accurately state that any of these is the case here, without examining the negative.  But I have seen many such examples that were caused by light flare, even some that were previously dubbed UFO's.

      Glenn