Re:Autymn.........Rod in the photo.

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      In a message dated 10/01/2000 6:27:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      lysdexia@... writes:

      << Did you bother zooming in on the picture? >>

      Hey Autymn

      Still confused a bit........I used Kodax Imaging that came preinstalled on my
      puter and did zoom in. I saw that it was Dark Green color on top and Dark
      Blue color on the bottom........other than this, this is all I know about
      this thing......

      Now my question is this.......is it a light ananomly or a physical object
      flying through the air, and is it an unknown type of physical object or a
      known type like a bird, bug, 747, or any other type of everyday flying thing?

      Sandy