Re: UFOnet: Re:Dave...A rod in a photo...here it is.

  • Yogibear
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello

      I think the picture of this alleged rod, is more to do with either
      sunlight, or camera.

      wsmith51@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 10/01/2000 5:05:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      > littlegreys@... writes:
      >
      > << Dear Sandy,
      > I would be really interested in you rods picture. Are you the same
      > Sandy
      > Nichols who has experienced abductions??? >>
      >
      > Hey Dave,
      >
      > Yes, I am.........since I was at least 6 years of age and still
      > ongoing.........
      >
      > And here is a scanned image of the rod which is in the upper left
      > corner of
      > the photo. I was actually standing on a step ladder on my deck taking
      > a photo
      > of snow in two parts of my backyard that would not melt even though it
      > was in
      > direct sunlight for most of the day, and the temp. had been climbing
      > into the
      > 40, 50, and even 60's. for over a month (I live in Middle Tennessee).
      > This
      > photo was taken sometime in Feb. or March of 2000. Someone pointed out
      > the
      > rod image, because I had not noticed it in the photo before. I know
      > that it
      > is not the camera strap.....I am very careful when taking photos not
      > letting
      > little things like that screw up a photo...........
      >
      > Let me know what you think please.
      >
      > Sandy Nichols
      >
      > UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list
      > devoted to:
      >
      > Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience,
      > etc.
      > ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

      > Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de
      > echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie,
      > ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

    • petergijs
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        Hello Sandy,

        Examined your photo with Photoshop, and knowing just a little bit about that
        program, the rod in your photo seems to me not a 3-D object. It has no
        depth. I think it's a lens-flare, from bouncing back light rays from the
        bright snow into your lens.

        Who knows for sure?

        greetings

        Peter

        ----
      • wsmith51@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          In a message dated 10/2/00 2:13:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
          c.p.w.gijsberts@... writes:

          << Examined your photo with Photoshop, and knowing just a little bit about
          that
          program, the rod in your photo seems to me not a 3-D object. It has no
          depth. I think it's a lens-flare, from bouncing back light rays from the
          bright snow into your lens.

          Who knows for sure?

          greetings

          Peter >>

          Thanks Peter.....I have recieved other e-mails stating the same thing.

          Sandy