Re: UFOnet: Scrying results

  • vincent gregory palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi Barb

      I am informed that ' Mirror Scrying ' is:

      The practise of staring into your eye's through a mirror, long enough, with
      the right state of mind to observe changes in facial appearance which is
      allegedly you in your past lives.

      I was refering to staring into the eyes of another person to observe the
      same affects. I don't know, but I am guessing this is also ' Scrying '. My
      dictionary isn't helpful, as the word is not present in it. I refer to
      blinking because I found that blinking breaks the lock-on affect during the
      process. In other words the less I blink the quicker the altered state
      arrives and is maintained.

      Check the posts around 9/21/00 under Shape Shifting to see how the subject
      arose. I hope this sheds more light.

      Vince

    • alienneila@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        It might be a trance.
      • vincent gregory palmer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
          Hi it's me again Barb

          I found this definition on the net at http://www.abaxion.com/mtmsc.htm

          Scrying: The ancient art of clairvoyance achieved by concentrating on an
          object - usually one with a reflective or semi-reflective surface (mirror,
          crystal ball, water, etc.) - until visions appear. Magicians and witches of
          all ages have practiced scrying. The term scrying comes from the English
          word descry , which means 'to make out dimly' or 'to reveal.' The services
          of the scryer typically are sought for predictions of the future, answers to
          questions and tracking down criminals, just to name a few.