Scrying results

  • vincent gregory palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi All

      As I promised I'm posting my latest attempt at scrying with a partner,
      rather than in the mirror, if it's known as the same thing.

      My wife and I stared at each other for approximatly 10 minutes. On one
      occassion I observed what appeared to be my wife as an old lady. ( She is in
      her twenties now ). Several times her facial expression had the appearance
      of Downs Syndrome and she reported the same from her observation of me.

      I'm aware many of the observations are tricks of light, one of the strangest
      being a moment when her face blends in with the background with everything
      losing it's shape as my eyes strain to be open without blinking.

      Did anyone else have a go ? and how did you get on ?

      Vince