Re:Ron....A rod in a photo.

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      In a message dated 10/01/2000 5:48:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      stonepeepl@... writes:

      << Charlene & I also have rod footage(s) with depth, distance,
      etc.....including
      a flock? of four cruising by. Rods are rather easy to get and identify on
      film, once you get to the point where you can differentiate them from bugs,
      birds, pollen, etc.

      Regards,
      Ron Ruiz >>

      Hey Ron,

      I have seen rods on video footage but none in a photo. These are amazing
      things and I have friend who is quite good at getting them on video. Do you
      have a web site that shows some stills of video of your rods. I would love to
      see them if you do.......I have tried the technique to film them, but alas I
      do not have any luck at getting them.....

      BTW........my friend has one video that shows three small, white balls of
      light in a triangular fashion, proceeding through several frames and then
      disappearing in the same manner of which they first appeared. It seems as if
      they emerged from some other dimensional doorway, and then reentered through
      another doorway.........

      It is all quite amazing stuff.

      Sandy