Re: UFOnet: Re:A rod in a photo...BREAKING UFO NEWS

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Dear Sandy,
      I would be really interested in you rods picture. Are you the same Sandy
      Nichols who has experienced abductions???

      Many thanks
      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • stonepeepl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        In a message dated 9/30/00 10:47:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
        wsmith51@... writes:

        << I have a rod, bluish/green in a photo flying through my back yard with
        depth,
        background, distance known, height, etc.

        Sandy Nichols >>

        Charlene & I also have rod footage(s) with depth, distance, etc.....including
        a flock? of four cruising by. Rods are rather easy to get and identify on
        film, once you get to the point where you can differentiate them from bugs,
        birds, pollen, etc.

        Regards,
        Ron Ruiz