Re: UFOnet: Fwd = UFO ROUNDUP Volume 5 Number 35

  • Black12Star@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      In a message dated 09/02/2000 9:08:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      fwestra@... writes:

      << HIGH-FLYING UFO SEEN NEAR ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA

      On Monday, August 21, 2000, at 9:10 p.m., Jason J. and his wife were
      on their farm in Spink County near Aberdeen, South Dakota (population
      25,000) when they sighted an unusually bright light high in the sky.

      ""Me and my wife saw a light way up but at first I thought it was a
      satellite," Jason reported, "And then I realized it was moving quite
      fast and thought maybe it could be a plane. But usually the light
      blinks on a plane and also a plane doesn't move that fast. At the
      distance we were seeing it, it was quite a ways up. As we watched it,
      it just slightly dimmed, and then it wasn't even there anymore."

      The UFO "was moving west" and "was like a white dot because it was a
      ways up," he added, "We live out of town and there's no city lights
      and you can see everything."

      Aberdeen, is on South Dakota Highway 12 approximately 160 miles (256
      kilometers) northeast of Pierre, the state capital. (Email Form
      Report)

      I saw something similar. It was about the size of a satellite and moving very
      fast. There was suddenly a slit of red light and the smaller light
      disappeared into it and then another light came out going the opposite
      direction. The sky that night was busy with objects like this. It was almost
      like they were going and coming from another dimension. This is the event
      that made me believe that there could be other dimensions. Has anyone else
      seen anything like this?
      Amy