Why?

  • OrionDJ12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 7:18 PM
      How come we never hear about this UFO stuff on the news or read about it in
      the paper? That always makes these things seen like the Weekly Word magazine
      that says stuff like "Titanic Skeleton Found in Lifering". If it is big
      enough for websites, shouldn't it be big enough for the news? Next are
      scientis going to communicate with aliens and the news doesn't say anytjing?