UFORCE NEWSLETTER

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 2:17 PM
      UFORCE NEWSLETTER INTERNATIONAL:
      CHUPACABRA REMAINS ANALYZED

      UFO RESOURCE CENTER
      *****************
      UFORCE INTERNATIONAL
      Newsletter VOL-I #090200
      THE EARLY EDITION
      *****************
      THE TRUTH IS IN HERE

      Dear friends of UFORCE;

      In this issue of the UFORCE Newsletter, you'll find the latest UFO
      News and information from UFORCE = Your one source for UFO news and
      information.

      This special edition of the UFORCE NEWSLETTER INTERNATIONAL has been
      provided
      for by UFORCE International Director David Cosnette (UK). Christopher
      Montgomery (UFORCE International Director US) is on vacation this weekend.
      Please forward all of your correspondence this week to Dave (
      Dave@...
      )
      Thank you -Christopher Montgomery

      It was the vision of UFORCE Director Christopher Montgomery to bring the
      entire UFO reporting-community together. He states that "The key word in
      community is 'unity...'" and that remains his purpose and goal...to unite
      all
      of the UFO groups around the world into one, cohesive core. But the UFO
      Resource Center cannot do it alone... they need your help!

      _________________________
      SUPPORT THE FORCE....UFORCE!

      UFORCE consists of an all-volunteer staff, dedicated to understanding the
      UFO phenomenon. We are currently seeking a volunteer to assist us in the
      process of grant writing, to procure funding for our up-coming expedition to
      Puerto Rico in mid-October as well as other expenses. Time is of the
      essence, so please RSVP as soon as possible. We have until the middle of
      next month to generate $2,000.00 Please contact Christopher Montgomery
      (director@...). Thank you.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      UFORCE POWERED BY InterTrans (TM)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      UFORCE (USA) NOW OFFERS A FREE TRANSLATION TOOL, POSTED ON OUR HOME PAGE.
      SIMPLY SELECT THE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO TRANSLATE OUR WEB SITE INTO AND IT
      WILL TRANSLATE EACH AND EVERY PAGE AS YOU SURF OUR WEB SITE! TRANSLATE
      BETWEEN 729 LANGUAGE PAIRS! IT IS OFFERED ON OUR HOME PAGE
      http://www.uforc.com (US) THIS WONDERFUL TRANSLATION TOOL HAS BEEN PROVIDED
      FOR FREE OF CHARGE BY OUR SPONSOR, InterTrans (TM)!

      http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

      _________________________
      PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS TODAY

      We are always trying to find new and creative ways to finance our
      organization. Whenever you purchase a book, CD or other item from our
      on-line book stores, we receive a small token from each purchase. Please
      support UFORCE by purchasing products from Amazon or Barnes & Nobles through
      our web site! Here's that link to our on-line book stores....

      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/uforcesearch/page44.html

      _________________________
      FREE SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS!!!
      Download Freei Internet access, Call Wave answering service, or X-Drive
      on-line file storage...all free!!! (We do receive a small commission for
      each download and installation on your computer). Here's that web address
      for those freebies:

      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page36.html

      Photo and article on a Chupacabras recently killed in Nicaragua
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicchupa.htm

      A Database of UFO Groups and Researchers
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicresearch.htm

      The Rendlesham Forest Incident includes transcripts of the actual tape
      in forest and report made by Lt Col Halt
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicrend.html

      UFO Crashes In Pakistan
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicnews.htm

      The Bill Gates Conspiracy
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmiccons.htm

      Area 51 In Pictures - From 1968 to 2000.Latest Pictures Of Pine Gap -
      Australia. Latest information and pictures of the UK Government Spybase GCHQ
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicarea51.html

      UFO Shot Down by F16 during Desert Storm
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicufos.htm

      Film Footage of 'The Smoking Gun' - Tether Incident
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicsg.html

      The Secrets Behind The Aurora Project
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicaur.htm

      Underground Secret Government Base Locations Revealed
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicunder.html

      Famous English Professor Stephen Hawking Talks UFOs in the White House
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicmedia.htm

      RODS - Caught On Film
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicrods.html

      The Carlos Diaz Abduction Story - Including Pictures
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmiccarlos.htm

      Spheres caught on video OVER CHESHIRE, UK
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicnews.htm

      Black Spheres Filmed In UK & USA
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicsight.htm

      Please drop by and sign my guestbook.

      Thanks,
      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      International Director(UK) for UFORCE
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
      http://www.uforc.com
      http://members.madasafish.com/~coscon
      (Cosmic Conspiracies mirror site)

      DMS Executive Interview on "X-ZONE" Radio
      Dream Masters Studios, LLC. News Release Hot Wire
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      For Interview Availability CONTACT:
      Joseph L. Palermo, Organizer/Manager, dmsllc@...
      Dream Masters Studios, LLC. http://home.earthlink.net/~dmsllc

      ST. LOUIS, MO - August 28, 2000 (DMSLLC) -- In response to the August 17,
      2000 announcement from Dream Masters Studios, LLC., of St. Louis, Missouri
      regarding their most recent streaming video availability, "Soviet
      Ufology/The
      Starchild Project," DMS executive producer Joseph L. Palermo has been
      scheduled for a live interview with "The X-Zone Radio Show" host and
      executive producer Rob McConnell.

      Broadcasting live since 1995 through www.610cktb.com/broadcast , McConnell
      is
      a professional parapsychologist, researcher, investigator, publisher and
      broadcaster, is the Host and Executive Producer of THE 'X' ZONE RADIO SHOW,
      and is President and CEO of THE 'X' MEDIA GROUP.

      "According to their site listing, www.x-zoneradio.com , I'm scheduled to go
      on September 2, 2000." commented Joseph. "I'm looking looking forward to
      this
      very much. Mr. McConnell has interviewed two of paranormal radio's hostest
      radio show hosts, Art Bell and Jeff Rense, fellow St. Louisian and head of
      the U.S. PsiSquad, Beverley Jaegers, prominent alien abduction researcher
      Budd Hopkins, and many more. I am absolutely honored to join this list of
      interviewees."

      Those who are interested in hearing Joseph live on The 'X' Zone Radio Show
      with Rob McConnell should plan to tune in at 10 PM CST by the following
      means:

      NEWSTALK 610 CKTB,
      12 Yates Street,
      St. Catharines, Ontario,
      Canada, L2R 6X7

      ICQ: 6272860
      Web Sites:
      http://www.xzone-radio.com
      http://www.610cktb.com/broadcast

      -----------------
      Joseph L. Palermo, O/M, Executive Producer -
      Dream Masters Studios, LLC.
      http://home.earthlink.net/~dmsllc
      dmsllc@...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ADVERTISE IN THE UFORCE CLASSIFIEDS!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      alienheadgraphics.com did! Customized alienheadgraphics from coffee mugs to
      T-shirts. Let ALIENHEAD GRAPHICS design that special something for your
      group
      or ufo organization. No order too big (or too small). For ordering
      information, please follow this link to our classified advertisement
      section.
      It is our link to their web site. See the ad for ALIENHEADGRAPHICS.COM at
      this URL:

      http://www.angelfire.com/movies/UFO/classifieds/page1.html

      When your business advertises in the UFORCE classifieds, we automatically
      place an ad in the popular UFORCE Newsletter. Every growing business knows
      that it pays to advertise, so place your ad in the UFORCE Classifieds. For
      ad
      rates and additional information, please visit our classified section now.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FREE PREVIEW OR PPV ON-LINE!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      [dms_llc]CHUPACABRAS! The Legend Begins, Produced by Joseph Palermo; Dream
      Masters Studios, LLC ....Now, YOU can witness the live expedition, as
      colleagues Marc Davenport, Joseph Palermo and Buck go off on a wild, hair
      raising expedition into Puerto Rico. Watch as Marc Davenport gathers
      samples
      of chupacabra evidence, which remains completely unidentifiable! This is a
      Dream Masters Studios exclusive release.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PAY-PER-VIEW + DOWNLOAD NOW,
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      GO TO DREAM MASTERS STUDIOS' LINK:
      http://www.angelfire.com/movies/UFO/classifieds/page1.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      HOT UFO LINKS:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      [UFORCE] HOME PAGE:
      http://www.uforc.com

      [UFORCE] RESEARCH BY SUBJECT CATEGORY:
      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/uforcesearch/index.html

      [UFORCE]UFOs AND MARIAN APPARITIONS
      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/imagearchives/index.html

      [UFORCE] CLASSIFIEDS:
      http://www.angelfire.com/movies/UFO/classifieds/page1.html

      OFFICIAL *UFORCE* NEWS
      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page17.html

      THE UFO FILES: [UFORCE]
      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page7.html

      MILITARY INTELLIGENCE:[UFORCE]
      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page19.html

      [UFORCE] NAVIGATOR: ADVANCED UFO RESEARCH
      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/UFORCE/page10.html

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      DOCUMENT YOUR UFO EVENT AT OUR UFO REPORTING CENTER!

      Have you seen what you believe to be a UFO or had encounters with
      alien beings? UFORCE would like to hear from you. The UFO Resource Center
      welcomes your UFO reports and alien contact experiences. Please forward
      any/all correspondence to:

      UFO REPORT FORMS:
      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page2.html

      E-MAIL:
      webmaster@...

      OR by snail-mail to our offices at:
      Christopher Montgomery (Director)
      UFORCE, Post Office Box 5597,
      Kent, WA USA 98064

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PLEASE SUPPORT THE FORCE; U-FORCE
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Donations are urgently needed at this time. Friends, it takes money to get
      the truth out there

      WE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

      UFORCE accepts donations of any amount. For a donation of $25.00 or
      more, UFORCE will send you a free copy of the book UFOs: A SCIENTIFIC
      INQUIRY on a 3.5" data disk. WILL YOU HELP? Please send checks,
      cash, or money orders in any amount or type of currency. Please make all
      checks and money orders payable to:

      Christopher Montgomery
      UFORCE
      Post Office Box 5597,
      Kent, WA USA 98064

      *The UFORCE Newsletter is an E-mail update service of the UFO
      Resource Center, and is published weekly or as breaking news
      develops. Get the latest UFO news and information. This service is
      available free by subscription*

      CHRISTOPHER MONTGOMERY
      INTERNATIONAL [UFORCE] DIRECTOR, USA
      DAVID COSNETTE {UFORCE} DIRECTOR, UK

      **************************
      UFO RESOURCE CENTER
      REGIONAL [UFORCE] DIRECTORS:
      **************************

      DAVID, JULIE CRAWFORD, SE REGIONAL DIRECTORS, GEORGIA
      MIKE VAN DUSEN, NW REGIONAL DIRECTOR, WASHINGTON
      CHRISTOPHER PITTMAN, NE REGIONAL DIRECTOR, BOSTON
      ROBERT BALDWIN, SW REGIONAL DIRECTOR, CALIFORNIA

      UNITED WITH [ufossi] UFO SKY SEARCHERS, INTERNATIONAL

      THE UFORCE NEWSLETTER VOL I #090200 (c) Copyright 2000,
      WHITE KNIGHT PRODUCTIONS, Christopher Montgomery and
      UFORCE = UFO RESOURCE CENTER
      All Rights Reserved - All Other Rights Apply

      Readers may post items from the UFORCE Newsletter, provided that they credit
      the newsletter and its editor by name and state the date of issue, in which
      the item first appeared. Sending mail automatically grants permission for
      us
      to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name,
      address, or story confidential. On behalf of all of us at UFORCE
      INTERNATIONAL, Thank you for your support.

      http://profiles.msn.com