Re: UFOnet: Re: Lou Anne/Alien Footprints

  • OrionDJ12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
      that's the problem. If there is anything that no one can identify, it's alway
      "oh look, aliens have come here" Well maybe its not. No evidence, no
      footprints. I call them marks made by Mar's geological system. Also know as
      rocks. We should start concerntrating on more likely things than aliens
      visitation. I bet you can find almost identical marks here on earth, and you
      looked hard evnough on the moon, they might be there too. Aliens sure like to
      travel, eh?
    • Pepthewep
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
        Ciao,