Submissions wanted

  • Bobbie Felder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:52 AM
      We're working toward getting the rest of my website here up and going. Toward
      that end, I'd like to add to the "articles" section with works done by formerly
      unpublished authors. If you've written an article dealing with UFOs and/or
      related events, please forward it to me in email....NOT as an attachment, but
      in the body of the email....at jilain@...

      Author will, of course, be given credit for his/her work, and will retain all
      copyrights to the work. We're just offering a showcase for new writers who
      want their work viewed by the public.

      Thanks !

      Bobbie

      Bobbie "Jilain" Felder