Poll results thus far

  • Bobbie Felder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      The little opinion poll we've got going on my website has gotten good
      response thus far. The current results are posted below. Anyone who hasn't
      voted is encouraged to do so. URL is: http://www.jilain.com

      The question asked was: When do you expect the human race will find
      intelligent, sentient extraterrestrial life?

      Within 10
      years.: 234 18%

      Within 20
      years.: 190 15%

      Within the
      next
      millennium.: 99 8%

      They are
      already
      here.: 701 56%

      It will never
      happen.: 8 0%

      Totals: 1232

      Thanks to everyone who has participated so far :)

      Bobbie

      Bobbie "Jilain" Felder
      --->backwoods of Mississippi
      --->USA