Re: UFOnet: Re: Lou Anne/Alien Footprints

  • Pepthewep
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
      Excellent point, Autymn!! I would be thrilled if these were true footprints
      but, this stuff is a crock
      IMO. If they weren't circled in the picture, I would never have seen them.
      They are really stretching their imagination here.
      Barb c.
    • OrionDJ12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
        that's the problem. If there is anything that no one can identify, it's alway
        "oh look, aliens have come here" Well maybe its not. No evidence, no
        footprints. I call them marks made by Mar's geological system. Also know as
        rocks. We should start concerntrating on more likely things than aliens
        visitation. I bet you can find almost identical marks here on earth, and you
        looked hard evnough on the moon, they might be there too. Aliens sure like to
        travel, eh?
      • Pepthewep
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
          Ciao,