Fwd = [SO] New Time Travel Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Skyopen@egroups.com
      Original Subject: [SO] Digest Number 402
      Original Date: 2 Sep 2000 09:52:34 -0000

      Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:00:39 -0700
      From: Bill Hamilton <skywatcher22@...>
      Subject: New Time Travel Group

      I have been discussing time travel and time anomalies and all
      experiences dealing with time on another egroups, but many
      have strayed from the discussion subject so I have started
      my own egroups called TimeShifters. If you are interested
      in the subjects dealt with, please visit egroups.com and
      sign up. The discussions will also include any research
      or experience with other dimensions or other times.

      Thank you,
      --
      Bill
      Hamilton