Fwd = UFO ROUNDUP Volume 5 Number 35

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Original Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:54:24 +0200 (CEST)

      UFO ROUNDUP
      Volume 5
      Number 35
      August 31, 2000

      Editor: Joseph Trainor
      Mailbox: Masinaigan@...

      PAKISTANI ARMY FINDS MYSTERIOUS WRECKAGE

      The Pakistani Army recovered mysterious metal wreckage near the
      village of Khumbi Thalang in Baluchistan province on Monday, August
      21, 2000.

      According to Rahil Khan, UFO Roundup correspondent in Pakistan, "On
      August 21, there was a brief news item that a UFO was found in
      Baluchistan province, but no official information was given about it."

      The wreckage appears to be related to the lone saucer seen over the
      city of Dera Ghazi Khan at about 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15,
      2000.

      (For more information, see UFO Roundup, volume 5, number 34, "UFO
      fleet seen by thousands in Afghanistan and Pakistan," page 1.)

      Dera Ghazi Khan is a large city west of the Sutlej River about 400
      kilometers (240 miles) north of Karachi.

      On Thursday, August 18, 2000, Pakistani authorities rushed an armored
      brigade into the Rajanpur district. Tanks and other military vehicles
      quickly sealed off the Tuman Gorchant tribal area in Rajanpur, where
      Khumbi Thalang is located.

      Several high-ranking Pakistani officers visited the crash site that
      day, including a lieutenant general, the corps commander from
      Bahalwapur, located about 160 kilometers (100 miles) east of Dera
      Ghazi Khan.

      "He along with other army officers inspected the 10-foot-long
      (3-meter-long) piece of metal. The wreckage ws taken away to an
      unknown place in a closed container."

      On August 15, the UFO "was seen flying over Rajanpur, Loralal, Barkhan
      and Fort Munro. It crashed some 20 kilometers (12 miles) away from PAF
      Farid (Pakistani Air Force base--J.T.) used by the PAF for exercises."

      "According to local tribesmen, when it crashed at Khumbi Thalang, the
      sky remained illuminated for about one minute."

      Rahil Khan reported that the retrieval "has become a top-secret thing
      and some Pakistani and U.S. agencies are involved."

      "Some people saw a formation of choppers from the U.S. Navy fly over
      the city (of Karachi) from the direction (south) of the Arabian Sea,"
      apparently taking off from an aircraft carrier over the horizon
      offshore.

      During the multiple UFO overflight of August 15, he added, "Some of
      them also caused sonic booms."

      The story quickly went around the Quetta bazaar that these were U.S.
      Stealth helicopters out hunting for Osama bin-Laden.

      (Editor's Comment: Stealth helicopters flying at 1,700 miles per hour?
      That doesn't seem likely.)

      The USA "secret team" that was in Chile in June or July also
      reportedly turned up in Pakistan.

      According to Rahil Khan, a Pakistani army captain "was in Karachi for
      a three-day furlough" on Saturday, August 19, 2000, "to attend his
      sister's wedding." The captain "said that they used the expression vo
      log (Urdu for those people--R.K.) He didn't tell me who he was
      referring to, but he was very sensitive about it. A large (army)
      contingent had cordoned off the area." (See the UK newspaper The News
      for August 27, 2000, "Wreckage of UFO moved to unknown place." Many
      thanks to Gerry Lovell and Rahil Khan for these reports.)

      (Editor's Comment: Both Gerry and I agree that the 10-foot metal
      wreckage retrieved was probably a cruise missile. Note, however, that
      only some of the objects seen that night emitted sonic booms. The rest
      were high-flying and silent. My guess is, somebody fired cruise
      missiles at the UFOs. The saucer in Dera Ghazi Khan deflected its
      attacker, and the missile crashed in nearby Khumbi Thalang.)

      SILVER-SPHERE UFO CAUSES FLAP IN BUCKS AND SURREY

      "Frightened nanny Michelle Williams said she almost careered off the
      road when she spotted a UFO hovering above her car. It was her second
      sighting in a day."

      "Michelle, 25, of Billings Close, Stokenchurch (Bucks.) first saw the
      sphere at her window when getting out of bed."

      "She said, 'It was around 6:45 on Friday morning (August 18, 2000) and
      I saw something hovering above the trees in the back of my house. At
      first I thought it was a police helicopter and it was probably about a
      mile away. One minute it was there, and in the next minute it shot off
      in a straight line above the trees. It suddenly stopped but it
      disappeared.'"

      "Michelle, who lives in Marlow, said she was slightly bemused but
      thought little more of it."

      "But that was until she spotted the silver craft as she drove to work
      along Marlow Road, Stokenchurch."

      "'Driving toward Marlow, directly in front of me, I could see the
      object. Again it was hovering, and there were flashing bright white
      lights. It was something very dodgy-looking, and I was quite
      frightened.'"

      'Then it just shot up into the air, and that's when I careered off the
      road.'"

      "Michelle guessed the flying saucer must have been about the size of a
      large family car and that it was at least 200 feet (60 meters) above
      the ground."

      "She added, 'People will probably think I am a weirdo, but this was
      the first time I have ever seen anything like this. It was quite scary
      actually and I wondered if I was going to be beamed up or something. I
      even checked my watch to see if I was missing a few minutes.'"

      "Police confirmed their helicopter had not been in the area at the
      time, and a spokesman for RAF Naphill (air base) said there had been
      no reports of unidentified flying objects in the area and that the
      base did not equipment to track such objects anyway."

      ""Melanie Redgrave (distant relative of actresses Vanessa and
      Lynn--J.T.) spotted a UFO the same day frightened nanny Michelle
      Williams nearly careered off the road after seeing a silver-coloured
      craft hovering above her car."

      "Melanie, 30, of Hanging Croft, High Wycombe, said she saw the flying
      saucer just hours after Michelle's sighting in Stokenchurch."

      "Former retail assistant Melanie said, 'I was drawing the window
      curtain when I saw this really bright light. I pulled back the nets
      because I thought it was a helicopter or a large jet, which we get
      round here. But there was no sound. It was silent.'"

      "She added, 'I thought Oh, Crikey, this is really, really bright! And
      I looked over to the left over some high trees. It was far too low to
      be a plane, so I kept staring at it but it didn't move much, just
      slightly up and down. Then it moved to the right and vanished.. I
      thought, This is strange.'"

      "Melanie, who lives with her parents and is new to High Wycombe, "
      said it had "glowing orange lights and two long bars across the
      middle. The top had small lights all the way around with spaces in
      between."

      "Michelle (Williams) said she was pleased someone else had seen the
      mystery object in the sky. She said, 'I've been getting a lot of stick
      for what I saw, but I am 100 percent certain I saw something. The last
      thing I would want to do is make a fool of myself.'"

      On Wednesday, August 23, 2000, at 9:10 p.m., Timothy Silver was in
      Addleston, Surrey when he saw "three 'pinpoints of light' like average
      'stars' in size and brightness but with a dim halo" travel "through
      approximately 12 to 16 degrees of sky in about six to eight seconds.
      The lights did not keep a regular formation. The outer lights moved in
      and out relative to the middle light.," as if RAF jets were in
      pursuit.

      Tim added that there "were no navigation lights flashing" on the UFOs
      even though they were close to London's Heathrow International
      Airport. (See the Bucks Free Press for August 23, 2000, "Nanny spots
      UFO," and August 24, 2000, "Second sighting of UFO." Many thanks to
      Louise Lowry and Tim Silver for these news reports.)

      ANOTHER CROP CIRCLE FOUND IN SASKATCHEWAN

      Yet another crop circle has been found in Canada's Saskatchewan
      province, which has also been the site of an ongoing UFO flap this
      summer.

      On Sunday, August 20, 2000, a crop-dusting pilot spotted a large
      formation on a farm near Moosomin, Sask. (population 2,500), located
      on Provincial Highway 1 about 145 kilometers (90 miles) east of
      Regina.

      "The formation is a large classic 'dumbbell' formation, one large
      circle and a smaller circle connected by a straight pathway. Larger
      circle is 120 feet (36 meters) in diameter, and the smaller is 60 feet
      (18 meters) in diameter. Pathway is about 40 feet (12 meters) long and
      five feet (1.4 meters) wide. Total length is approximately 220 feet
      (66 meters). The crop inside the pathway is flattened in the opposite
      direction."

      On Saturday, August 26, 2000, the site was investigated by cerealogist
      Dennis Eklund of Saskatoon.

      Last week the crop circle was visited by over 2,000 people, "and the
      farmer doesn't want any more publicity," although he is allowing
      researchers to visit the site. (Many thanks to Paul Anderson of
      Circles Phenomenon Research-Canada for this report.)

      A STRANGE ENCOUNTER AT LAKE MEAD IN NEVADA

      During the week of August 15, 2000, Lynda Ashley and her friend Ronda
      left work in Las Vegas, Nevada and drove out to Lake Mead, just east
      of the city.

      "My friend Ronda and I arrived at the lake around 2 a.m. There were
      four trailers parked on the shore so we parked" further away "and
      walked over with our blankets," finding a spot on the beach "kinda far
      from them."

      "We laid on our blankets and were looking at the stars like we always
      do. All of a sudden, the light appeared out of nowhere. We knew it
      wasn't a star 'cause we we were looking in that direction for a long
      time. Then the light got brighter, so bright that we felt we were on a
      stage and that we were (the show's) stars."

      "We were a little scared, but we calmed ourselves. And when I did
      this, it began to move to the right really slow and disappeared behind
      the hill. I followed it until it disappeared. Then I came back to the
      blanket and laid back down. The distance from the water to the hill
      was about 500 feet (165 meters). That's where the craft was-- 6000
      feet away. There was no sound, as well."

      "Then the craft's light went dim, then off, then back on and brighter
      than before. So we both sat up, and as we did, my friend Ronda said,
      'It's coming this way!' and we were really terrified. But then I said,
      'Lay down flat.' and we did."

      The UFO "was coming across the water at a rapid speed and then I saw
      the craft behind the image," or dazzling glow.

      Lynda described the UFO as "the bottom of the craft was red circular
      lights over a white background. There was a spinning circle around the
      craft (equator) with blue/ green flashes. There were what appeared to
      be two legs protruding from the craft, and they were blue/white, and
      there was a white dome on top."

      ""And that's when I realized that what we were (first) looking at was
      an image of the craft and not the craft itself. The image was coming
      from the craft. It appeared to be a 3=D where you could almost touch
      it. By this time, we were too scared to move so we stayed there (on
      the beach) until 6 a.m. and kept our eyes on it. It stayed there and
      was still there when we left."

      "On our way back to town, we saw a helicopter" flying low over the
      lake. "I figured the military was looking for whatever it was that we
      saw."

      Arriving at a friend's house, Lynda and Ronda invited those present to
      come outside and see the formation of helicopters converging on Lake
      Mead.

      Afterward, they attempted to contact the media, but "they were acting
      as though we were all crazy." (Email Form Report)

      HIGH-FLYING UFO SEEN NEAR ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA

      On Monday, August 21, 2000, at 9:10 p.m., Jason J. and his wife were
      on their farm in Spink County near Aberdeen, South Dakota (population
      25,000) when they sighted an unusually bright light high in the sky.

      ""Me and my wife saw a light way up but at first I thought it was a
      satellite," Jason reported, "And then I realized it was moving quite
      fast and thought maybe it could be a plane. But usually the light
      blinks on a plane and also a plane doesn't move that fast. At the
      distance we were seeing it, it was quite a ways up. As we watched it,
      it just slightly dimmed, and then it wasn't even there anymore."

      The UFO "was moving west" and "was like a white dot because it was a
      ways up," he added, "We live out of town and there's no city lights
      and you can see everything."

      Aberdeen, is on South Dakota Highway 12 approximately 160 miles (256
      kilometers) northeast of Pierre, the state capital. (Email Form
      Report)

      RESEARCHER DECLARES 2000 "SUMMER OF SASQUATCH"

      "Summer of Sasquatch"--that's what Bigfoot researchers are calling the
      season based on the number of sightings recorded during the last few
      months in the USA's Pacific Northwest.

      "Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman says the season's sightings have been
      unusually well-documented, even though the number hasn't increased
      much from last year."

      "Coleman says this year local and national media appear to be more
      willing to take Bigfoot sightings seriously instead of
      sensationalizing them 'a la the Weekly World News.'"

      "As a result, he claims cryptozoology is finally starting to be taken
      seriously, and he predicts universities and other scientific groups
      will earmark funds for Bigfoot research."

      In related news, the annual Bigfoot Daze celebration was held last
      weekend in Carson, Washington state (population 1,000).

      The highlight of this year's celebration, which ran from Friday,
      August 25, to Sunday, August 27, 2000, was an attempt by researchers
      to communicate with Bigfoot by pounding on tree trunks.

      "Bigfoot expert Ray Crowe says evidence suggests Bigfeet keep in
      contact with each other by whacking wooden sticks against trees in
      two-, three- and four-whack patterns."

      "Although the creatures are reportedly shy and avoid humans, Crowe
      says that 'when they hear the whack, they can't help but respond
      back.'"

      Carson, Wash. is on Highway 14 about 40 miles (64 kilometers)
      east-northeast of Portland, Oregon. (Many thanks to Loren Coleman for
      these news releases.)

      JESUS PAINTING SHEDS TEARS IN BETHLEHEM CHURCH

      A Fifth Century icon of Jesus Christ is drawing pilgrims to the Church
      of the Nativity on Manger Square in Bethlehem with reports of
      miraculous phenomena.

      The church is the oldest in the West Bank and was built by St. Helena
      in 326 A.D. It was rebuilt in the Fifth Century following an
      earthquake, and the icons were added to the interior pillars at that
      time. (Editor's Note: Helena was born in Colchester, UK in 247 A.D.,
      the daughter of a British chieftain. She married a Roman officer named
      Constantius, who later became the emperor. Their son was Constantine,
      who also became emperor.)

      Inside the church "are four rows of Corinthian pillars. Every pillar
      bears the picture of an apostle. Several dozen gilded lamp fixtures
      hang from the oak ceiling."

      One pillar's painting of Jesus "blinks, sheds tears and has begun to
      perform miraculous healings of the sick, old an infirm."

      "According to witnesses, the eyes of the icon have come alive and have
      saved the hopelessly sick from certain death."

      "Respected religious leaders in Bethlehem have acknowledged that the
      Christ painting does weep."

      'It's a message to people to come back to God,' says Father
      Anastasios, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Bethlehem. 'I saw it
      myself. Many people have seen Jesus with the tears coming down. It is
      officially declared a miracle.'"

      "Bible expert Daniel Czutno expects more than tears and healing
      miracles from Christ."

      "'This is a sure sign Jesus is getting prepared to make his promised
      return.' he says."

      "Meanwhile, hundreds of pilgrims are flocking to the Church of the
      Nativity--the West Bank location where Jesus was born--for a glimpse
      of the column that bears Christ's picture."

      Anne Henderson of Detroit, Michigan, USA "travelled all the way from
      Detroit seeking a cure for Lou Gehrig's disease, which was robbing her
      of her muscle control--and her life."

      "'I had no faith in doctors, but I still kept my faith in the Lord,'
      says the fully-recovered 47-year-old. 'The so-called experts had given
      up--and they basically wanted me to do the same. Thank God I was
      stubborn enough to make this trip.'" (See the Sun for September 5,
      2000, "Jesus painting heals thousands!")

      (Editor's Comment: I sure hope this is just your run-of-the-mill,
      garden-variety phenomenon and not a portent of next week's massacre in
      Jerusalem.)

      from the UFO Files...

      1714: UNFORGETTABLE CATHERINE THEOT

      This remarkable woman psychic holds the record for being the only
      woman to break ranks with the Illuminati and live. September 1 marks
      the anniversary of her death 206 years ago.

      Catherine was born in 1714 in Barenton, a small town in Normandy (bow
      the department of Manche in France--J.T.) From early childhood, she
      showed an amazing "wild talent" for precognition. Nor was her
      clairvoyance confined to dreams, She often had visions in the middle
      of the day.

      Starting in about 1730, Catherine began having a recurring dream that
      stayed with her all her life. In this dream she saw herself as a young
      girl in a bombed or fire-blackened Paris. Only it wasn't her Paris.
      She saw herself standing in a plaza "of the Great Iron Tower," but the
      ruins were deserted.

      (Editor's Note: The Eiffel Tower didn't exist in the Eighteenth
      Century. It went up in 1889.)

      Then, in her dream, Catherine sees a man walking towards her. His
      facial features, though, are indistinct. She has a strong impression
      that he is the Messiah. And that she herself is destined to become
      "the Mother of God."

      Telling of dreams like this...well, it's no surprise that Catherine
      soon has a reputation as a madwoman. In 1744, she causes a real
      commotion when she wanders into Ste.-Mere-Eglise, a neighboring town.

      "The invasion is coming," she tells the townspeople, and then starts
      raving about "giant moaning birds with three white stripes on their
      wings" and "thousands of soldiers descending from the sky with great
      white wings like angels."

      (Editor's Note: Prophecy fulfilled on June 6, 1944, courtesy of the
      101st Airborne Division, U.S. Army. Catherine wasn't wrong. She was
      just 200 years too early.)

      Enough is enough, the magistrates rule. Mlle. Theot is remanded to
      Ste. Pelagie, a convent also known les Miramions.

      (Editor's Note: The convent was founded by Marie Bonneau de Miramion,
      an associate of King Louis XIII in the Seventeenth Century. It served
      as an ecclesiastical prison for the confinement of "repentant girls,"
      married and single women who had run off with somebody else's
      husband.)

      Catherine spends long years in Ste. Pelagie, working as a
      serving-maid. "A long course of religious asceticism unhinged her
      mind, and she was placed under restraint."

      "The priests she was forever harrying had stuffed her into the convent
      of the Miramions, along with the 'repentant girls.' But what did she
      have to repent of? Listening to the word of God for thirty years? To
      hear her tell it, it was the world that needed to repent, and quickly
      too...Otherwise Paris, just like Sodom and Gomorrah."

      In April of 1779, at age 55, Catherine busts out.. Fashioning a rope
      from stolen clothing, she goes over the wall of Ste. Pelagie and goes
      into hiding in Montmartre. She tries to keep a low profile, but the
      visions will not leave her in peace.

      In no time at all, this "tall, 'dry and almost diaphanous' woman,
      'like the ancient Sibyl of Cumae'" is up to her old tricks again,
      "rousing little crowds on steps of St. Eustache and Notre Dame...The
      police arrest her on the Rue Geoffroy l'Asnier."

      Catherine is interrogated by M. Chenon, the police commissioner. He's
      a newcomer to Paris, born and raised in Geneva. And a member of a new
      secret society--the Order of the Illuminati.

      After two hours with Catherine, Chenon is certain he is dealing with a
      lunatic. Passchendaele? The sleepiest village in Flanders. Who would
      fight a battle there? Oswiecim? Where the hell is that?-- Somewhere in
      eastern Europe, maybe.

      Finally Catherine says something that remotely makes sense.
      "Cornwallis will surrender in Virginia in the autumn of 1781."

      Chenon laughs out loud. Like everyone else in Europe, he is following
      the war on the other side of the Atlantic. He knows that George
      Washington's army has just been defeated--again--in New Jersey. The
      British are winning the war. They still hold New York City and
      Newport, Rhode Island, and they are poised to take Savannah and
      Charleston. The best the Americans can hope for is a negotiated
      settlement. Cornwallis surrender? Impossible!

      Still, Cehnon thinks, "a madwoman of her kind can always become
      dangerous...They shut her up for good in the Salpetriere." Catherine
      is now a "terrorist."

      But the joke is on Chenon. Imagine his surprise when he picks up Le
      Moniteur in December of 1781 and reads about Cornwallis's surrender at
      Yorktown. He wastes no time. Grabbing his quill, he pens a letter to
      Adam Weishaupt, the sinister grandmaster of the Illuminati, in far-off
      Bavaria. "We have a visionary here, and I believe she is genuine."

      In early 1782, Catherine is released from her chains and leg-irons and
      taken from her cell at the Salpetriere. Chenon awaits her in the
      warden's office. He comes right to the point. "How would you like to
      get out of here?"

      "I know what you want, and I know who you represent," Catherine
      replies, "I have no desire to serve the Illuminati."

      "You misjudge us. Our order will change the world. Mankind will at
      last find tranquility. Our Illuminatus Rex is the most brilliant man
      alive. He--"

      "Adam Weishaupt is a murderer," she interrupts.

      Chenon grimaces. "I forgot. You see things. No pretenses, then. Our
      order has many friends. Agree to work for us, and you'll be out of
      here by tomorrow."

      It is, quite literally, a deal with the Devil, and Catherine knows it.
      But she was locked up for thirty-five years in the Miramions and has
      just spent two years in the Salpetriere. She cannot bear the thought
      of dying in prison, so she agrees.

      The Illuminati install her in an upstairs flat on the Rue de
      Contrescarpe. They tutor her in the finer points of necromancy. And
      soon a medium of Catherine's considerable talent is in demand in all
      of the Illuminati meeting-places. In particular, the new lodge founded
      by Gabriel Riqueti, Comte (Count) de Mirabeau and Philippe, Duc (Duke)
      d'Orleans in 1786.

      So there is Catherine, by day reading the Book of Revelation and
      seeking some clue to the source of the strange visions that continue
      to afflict her. By night, she's a star of the occult underground,
      conjuring up every ghost of antiquity from Anaxagoras to Zeno.

      In 1789, she meets a radical priest named Christophe-Antoine Gerle,
      newly elected to the Estates-General. Like her, Gerle is leading a
      double life. By day, Dom Gerle is a glad-handing politician,
      hobnobbing with the painter David, the Abbe Sieyes, Condorcet and
      Lafayette. But at night he consorts with the most fearsome Illuminati
      diabolists in Paris--the Marquis de Sade, Retif de la Bretonne,
      Cagliostro and Anarcharsis Clootz.

      Dom Gerle is obsessed with the future. Having "borrowed" certain
      papers from the visionary Suzanne Labrousee he has used his knowledge
      of the future to enrich himself. When he first moved to Paris, he
      lived with a Spiritualist doctor and through this fellow made contact
      with the Illuminati. And now he is the confidant of Catherine Theot,
      the most formidable psychic in Europe.

      The year 1792 finds France slipping into chaos, and Catherine holding
      court at her house on the Rue de Contrescarpe. Desperate people flock
      to her--former nobles, frightened housewives, unemployed tradesmen--
      eager to hear her prophecies. But still she is plagued by that
      recurring dream--the plaza, the iron tower, the city in ruins and the
      approaching man. What can it mean?

      And she is tired of being the Iluminati's pet psychic. She hates
      Chenon, and she owes him for that three years in the Salpetriere. If
      it's the last thing she ever does, she's going to stick it to that
      Geneva pimp. She's half-tempted to pick up a knife herself, but she
      fears the Illuminati. If only there was a man here in Paris, a strong
      man who could protect her from the vengeance of Adam Weishaupt...

      Dom Gerle is an unhappy camper, too. Anarcharsis Clootz has promised
      to make him the Pope when the New World Order takes over Europe. But
      now the French armies are in retreat, and Clootz;s boy Brissot
      couldn't get elected dogcatcher. Gerle is 56 years old, and he's
      afraid he won't live long enough to ascend to the papacy. Dammit, he
      even has his inaugural speech already written.

      Then Gerle introduces Catherine to the rising politician Maximilien
      Robespierre. Something clicks. The handsome and meticulously dressed
      Robespierre has a devastating effect on women, Catherine, now 78 years
      old, is no exception.

      Here is the strongman who will protect them from Weishaupt. Catherine
      and Gerle betray the order, giving away all of Clootz's secrets to
      Robespierre and his ruthless chief of intelligence, Louis Saint-Just.

      (Editor's Note: Saint-Just makes Hitler's secret police chief,
      Heinrich Himmler, look like Pee-Wee Herman.)

      Robespierre strikes first. In March 1794, the Illuminati faction led
      by Clootz goes to the guillotine. The following month, they're
      followed by the Dantonists, Robespierre's recent allies. "The
      Incorruptible" is strengthening his grip on power.

      For the next few months, France is ruled by a weird
      triumvirate--Robespierre as dictator, surrounded by his elite guard,
      les Tappedurs (French for Strike Hards-- J.T.)...Dom Gerle as pontiff
      of the new religion of L'Etre Supreme (the Supremne being)...and
      Catherine as kind of a shadowy sorceress-queen, occupying the throne
      recently vacated by Marie Antoinette.

      Catherine still has her recurring dream, but now the man in it has a
      face--the face of Robespierre. Of course! she thinks, He's the new
      Adam--I'm the New Eve. Our children will be the New Humans,
      repopulating the devastated Paris of the future. Then I will be
      rejuvenated so I can become the Mother of God!

      While Catherine jots down these visions in her diary, the Illuminati
      are running for cover. But they're not beaten yet. Chenon approaches
      Robespierre with an olive branch in May 1794. The Illuminati will
      support Robespierre's Republic of Virtue if the Incorruptible will
      sign "a supernatural constitution," a pact with Lucifer

      (Editor's Comment: Was Chenon sincere in making this offer? Or was he
      just trying to put Ronespierre off his guard while the Illuminati
      readied their counter- attack? An answer to that will have to awaut
      the opening of the Illuminati archives.)

      A defector from the Robespierre camp, Joseph Fouche, has gone over to
      the Illuminati. He fingers the traitors, Gerle and Mlle. Theot. The
      order chooses a wealthy landowner, Marc Guillaume Vadier, as point man
      for the counter-attack

      In June Vadier rises in the Convention and denounces the Theot
      faction, "asserting that Catherine was a tool of (British prime
      minister William) Pitt the mummeries of the Theotists were but a cloak
      for clerical and reactionary intrigue." Catherine, he adds, is linked
      to "the occultists of Bavaria."

      (Editor's Comment: A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.
      Vadier attended many an Illuminati hoodoo hootenanny himself.)

      A police raid on Catherine's apartment produces papers "found in the
      old lady's mattress," her writings about the future Messiah and
      letters from Robespierre himself.

      "The situation became more dangerous for the Incorruptible when he
      rescued the old seer and her friends from the guillotine." And when
      public prosecutor Antoine Fouquier-Tinville tried to investigate Dom
      Gerle, Robespierre attempted to force him out of office, an action
      which led to Robespierre's downfall and execution in July 1794.

      Catherine remained in prison and died a few weeks later on September
      1, 1794. Ironically, by joining the Illuminati, she encountered the
      same fate she had struggled so hard to avoid--dying in a prison cell.

      As for Catherine's most vivid and persistent vision, the young man and
      woman at the Eiffel Tower in the midst of a fire-blackened
      Paris...well, it hasn't come true...yet.

      Will it? Good question! (See The Wind from America by Claude Manceron,
      Alfred A. Knopf, New York, N.Y. 1978, page 199; Robespierre--The Force
      of Circumstance by John Laurence Carr, St. Martin's Press, New York,
      N.Y., 1972, pages 48, 49, 60, 81, 154 and 155; The French Revolution:
      A History by Thomas Carlyle, Firts Modern Library, New York, N.Y.,
      1934, pages 684 and 685; The French Revolution by J.M. Thompson,
      Oxford University Press, New York, N.Y. 1945, pages 550 to 555

      That's it for this week. Join us in seven days for more UFO and
      paranormal news from around the planet Earth, brought to you by "the
      paper that goes home-- UFO Roundup." See you then.

      UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2000 by Masinaigan Productions, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post news items from UFO Roundup on their
      websites or in newsgroups provided that they credit the newsletter and
      its editor by name and list the date of issue in which the item first
      appeared..

      An Appeal To Readers
      ttp://ufoinfo.com/roundup/funding.shtml
      Help Keep UFO Roundup Operating

      It currently costs Joseph Trainor around $100 per month to produce UFO
      Roundup. If you would like to help him keep the bulletin operating
      please consider making a donation.

      http://ufoinfo.com/roundup/v05/rnd05_35.shtml