Re: UFOnet: THOUGHTS ON THE PHEONIX LIGHTS

  • Pepthewep
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
      Mark Fortson,
          I read your post on the boomerang shaped UFO.  Instantly, I thought of something I recently saw at the WAY southern end of Edwards AFB.  It was a "Boomerang-shaped" platform the size of a small town!!!  It's out in the middle of NOWHERE!!!  That's not all I found.  If you're interested, write.  I keep getting frozen out.....I couldn't even reach YOU yesterday!     Barb c.