Re: UFOnet: THOUGHTS ON THE PHEONIX LIGHTS

  • Mike Fortson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
      Barb c,

      Thank you for the thought..

      However, I don't believe the bunkers would be necessary. Why? Because I think it's possible that the ufo's seen over Arizona on March 13, 1997, were diminsional craft with shape-shifting capabilities. Several witnesses saw three massive V shaped objects "pancake" on top each other, form a white ball of light, and vanish, at 5:30 pm mst, near Crown King, Az. This one the media will not report. There are other reports of a V shaped object changing shape.

      What you viewed on the satellite map was intended to be seen.

      Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
        Mark Fortson,
            I read your post on the boomerang shaped UFO.  Instantly, I thought of something I recently saw at the WAY southern end of Edwards AFB.  It was a "Boomerang-shaped" platform the size of a small town!!!  It's out in the middle of NOWHERE!!!  That's not all I found.  If you're interested, write.  I keep getting frozen out.....I couldn't even reach YOU yesterday!     Barb c.